QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree Kenmore a smokey but there coach is an absolute flog. Not sure if he up to senior standard in any Div.

See Troy Morris named for Cararra tomorrow against Cooloongatta?

Either he definitely has man crush on Lopez and wants to get in showers with him or Cararra struggling for numbers?

Morro please explain.

Kenmore coach is a flog? Big words
I watched him last week
I thought he did a great job

Kenmore coach is a flog? Big words
I watched him last week
I thought he did a great job

So you went to a Div 2 game to watch a coach? Sure it isn't you giving yourself a wrap?

As that would be something this bloke would do?

And if you watched him and thought his yelling and screaming was a great job, then your idea of a good coach is very suspect my friend? Heard from numerous people in Div 2 and various clubs they were surprised he got reappointed.

Think he is a school teacher as well? Not sure he sets a very good behaviour example?

But that's my opinion.

So you went to a Div 2 game to watch a coach? Sure it isn't you giving yourself a wrap?

And if you watched him and thought his yelling and screaming was a great job, then your idea of a good coach is very suspect my friend? Heard from numerous people in Div 2 and various clubs they were surprised he got reappointed.

Think he is a school teacher as well? Not sure he sets a very good behaviour example?

But that's my opinion.

But that's my opinion.

But that's my opinion.

I think you on the wrong boat
I don’t know the guy from a bar
Of soap

He spoke fine I listened to quarter time
And 3 quarter time
He was fine no
Yelling made changed

I would say there would not be any Kevin sheedy s coaching div 2
We will surprise a few trust me
And some more surprises coming
In two months

Coomera wont win a game all year . Coomera coach needs to be sacked Immediately before he totally stuffs up the team and players quit .A dog turd would do a better job of coaching, seriously couldnt coach Auskick. Should've been sacked last week for making players pull down their shorts at half time , F<#$%ng embarasing for club and shouldve been reported to the QLD AFL
You weren’t a big fan of the previous coach either,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the score line flattered them against Cooly and probably lucky it was wet.

Think see how they go this week against Buffs on a dry track before making any major assessments.

Personal opinion they will finish second bottom.

Why do you say that?

Carrara actually had more scoring shots ?

And aren't many tipping Cooly to be a flag threat?

Was a good game I thought considering the conditions.

Why do you say that?

Carrara actually had more scoring shots ?

And aren't many tipping Cooly to be a flag threat?

Was a good game I thought considering the conditions.

I understand Carrara had more scoring shots Morro but thought Cooly had game under control in conditions.

I did think based on last year and with some recruits Cooly would be hard to beat but think they may be a little off Bond and Buffs after yesterday. Unless they have a few to come back in?

Don't get me wrong Carrara we're competitive and may worry maybe Viccy Point , Robina, Alex on their day but depth will be your issue with a few injuries. Your ressies got beat by nearly 100 so not sure what happens if a few troops go down.

I understand Carrara had more scoring shots Morro but thought Cooly had game under control in conditions.

I did think based on last year and with some recruits Cooly would be hard to beat but think they may be a little off Bond and Buffs after yesterday. Unless they have a few to come back in?

Don't get me wrong Carrara we're competitive and may worry maybe Viccy Point , Robina, Alex on their day but depth will be your issue with a few injuries. Your ressies got beat by nearly 100 so not sure what happens if a few troops go down.

That's fair. They took their chances and we probably let a few go. Still felt like an arm wrestle

Their depth being a major difference I agree. Will take time to make up that difference being new to the div.

That's fair. They took their chances and we probably let a few go. Still felt like an arm wrestle

Their depth being a major difference I agree. Will take time to make up that difference being new to the div.

20 Point loss to Coolangatta, a team most predict to end up Top 3 this year. Carrara might upset some teams this year.

My predictions for this weekend.. Coomera to get slaughtered by Alex Hills and become one step closer to div 3 relegation.. Hopefully one step closer to a new coach who has a brain as well..

Doesn't matter who you play.. every team will pull your pants down this year champ.. Will save the coach having to do it for you..
Maybe we pull your pants down champ and kick your head in a few times. You don't seem like the most intelligent fella going around. Coomera may get smashed but atleast we are not cowards hiding behind our computer screens.

My predictions for this weekend.. Coomera to get slaughtered by Alex Hills and become one step closer to div 3 relegation.. Hopefully one step closer to a new coach who has a brain as well..

Great to see the keyboard warriors are knocking Coomera and their coach yet again! This is getting old really fast. 2 games in and you're writing them off so soon? From what I've heard, there are still some of their better players yet to play this season, and they have a very young squad. Obviously, they're not up to your level of talent, but at least they're having a crack on the field. I'm surprised you haven't ripped on the Kenmore coach too. I feel for these coaches, as they are clearly both dealing with young squads, and are trying to do the best with what they have. You may as well have a crack at the Essendon and Melbourne coaches while you're at it. 2 games in and they're on the bottom of the ladder! They'll be better once they get it together, and so will Coomera and Kenmore, and all the other teams you put down.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back