QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done to Ferny Grove on a tough, hard, physical game of footy tonight. Yeronga boys can hold our heads high. 3 kicks in it at the final siren is a top effort from where we started the season. Should have done our homework on Furnari. Bloke is a gun. If teams can stop his influence they'll go a long way to winning. Definitely not a one man show my all means but he played a massive role in the Falcons come back in the second half. Next time around we will be ready for him that's for sure

Solid night at the office, Major?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Credit goes to the boys mate I just try my best to finish it off.

Would like to make a special mention to the moorooka lads and coaches. We took no pleasure in putting that score on those boys because they are a great bunch of blokes who didn't give up all night. Spirit of the game was awesome and they stayed after for numerous beers regardless of the score on the field.

So hats off to the moorooka lads it was a pleasure to have them out at the power on a Friday night.

Would like to make a special mention to the moorooka lads and coaches. We took no pleasure in putting that score on those boys because they are a great bunch of blokes who didn't give up all night. Spirit of the game was awesome and they stayed after for numerous beers regardless of the score on the field.

So hats off to the moorooka lads it was a pleasure to have them out at the power on a Friday night.
Great bunch of blokes

Still need to be able to finish it off though mate.

Good to hear the Moorooka boys can keep spirits up despite the score and stick around after. Hope they get a win this year...just not against us

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can't speak highly enough of the Collingwood Park guys on Friday night. Bringing both teams in after the game and having a few laughs before we left the ground really capped off the night. Although we battled hard we just weren't good enough but we keep seeing good new signs from all our inexperienced guys. The Collingwood Park guys played the game as it should be played, hard and completely fair. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Roosters Div 3 have the bye this week... Hoping the boys who have played so far this year get first preference to continue to improve themselves.... ;)

The Roosters Div 3 have the bye this week... Hoping the boys who have played so far this year get first preference to continue to improve themselves.... ;)
I can promise you we won't be stacking. The vast majority will be those that played last week. The only senior/reserves guys that will get a run are those coming back from injury/unavailability and need a run. We potentially have one or two new players to the club as well. We'll see at selections Thursday night but I will be prioritising our core group. We gain nothing from stacking apart from a pretend win.

Remove this Banner Ad

QFA Div 4&5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back