Review Qualifying Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Crazy game. Good quality. We were the better side - had to make it tough on ourselves but so proud that we finally got the Richmond hoodoo out of the way.

Rich BOG for mine.

I am just waiting for how long it will be before we hear the first " well so you should win, you have the hub in QLD", wont be long i reckon. Well done and congrats to everyone. We were up their last year an just spewing we could not be their again to give it to the richmond people in the plane on the way home like we copped last year.. The gabba crowd sounded awesome so well done everyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man I completely forgot the games of Lyons Charles and Hipwood,

also they just said Grimes didn't get an intercept mark, which was super good.

those the rayner charles and neale goal tripple blow was so important for the momentum in that game.

If McCarthy had gotten a goal later on I think we would have held them off even better.

man It FEELS GOOD

Christ, Dunstall using the Zorko/Robinson at the end of the match to suggest that Brisbane still have things to work on. Absolutely pitiful commentary.

To be fair to Dunstall he did tell off N.Riewoldt in the post game when he was going on about us getting to "sleep in our own beds" and be comfortable etc, saying "just like Richmond did last year?".

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Qualifying Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Back