Review Qualifying Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Who were your five best players against Richmond?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations guys and girls, fantastic effort, well deserved

if you want a laugh visit the Richmond Board apparently it was the umpiring that cost them the game. Welcome to every game for an interstate club in Victoria Tigs fans

I'm incredibly proud of this team. To watch them grow into the team they are today has been such a privilege.

Tonight was one of those nights you dream about when GWS have put 150 on you on a Sunday night in the rain. What a mature performance.

I think we'll see the tigers again in the grand final if we're good enough to make it. Very well drilled team.

Great win. Very pleased, now likely to face Geelong. The defence did almost exactly what I posted a few days ago Harris coming off Chol to assist Lester on Riewoldt. It was only in the final quarter when Lester was left 1 v 1 against Riewoldt (because Chol went into the ruck and Nankervis went forward), that posed a danger. Great to see the backline structure work.

Really impressed with Starc for such a young player gaining in confidence every game, like Cam and Zac. Thought Hippy was good also along with many others. Go Lions

****ing ripper. Great game and incredible performance. The mistakes Richmond made were the mistakes their opponents usually make.

Special shoutout to Coleman. Didn't get much of it, but his defensive efforts were brilliant.

Rayner and Hipwood stood up in big moments.

Neale is just a champion.

Big O or Rich BOG I thought. Maybe Cameron - smashed Grimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Lions, great pressure and better composure than in our recent games were crucial. I felt like if Tigers got a goal when dominating in the 2nd quarter, we might have broken the game open, but to the Lions credit, you weathered the storm and didn’t look back. At least we gave you a scare late in the game, and I’m actually looking forward to meeting you in the GF if results go the right way. Cheers.

I am just waiting for how long it will be before we hear the first " well so you should win, you have the hub in QLD", wont be long i reckon. Well done and congrats to everyone. We were up their last year an just spewing we could not be their again to give it to the richmond people in the plane on the way home like we copped last year.. The gabba crowd sounded awesome so well done everyone
nick riewoldt was spouting that BS and Dunstall pulled him up and pointed out that Richmond has had the same advantages in their premierships

Said both teams were horrible in the last quarter. Almost comedic football.
It was an absolutely cracking game. At the pace it was played, of course skills are going to be down.

When was the last time Dusty didn't kick a goal in a game against us? Dizzy had some nervous moments tonight at ground level and there were some frustrating efforts but has to get some kudos for the role he played on Dusty when he went forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Qualifying Final, 2020 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Back