Qualifying Final - Geelong vs St Kilda - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Got no run at all out of the back 50 and Kozi and Roo are all over Scarlett and Taylor. 13 inside-50's for 11 scores and 9 marks inside 50 by the Saints says it all.

Missed chances will come back to hurt us you would think.

Scarlett looks really old all of a sudden, I haven't seen him play on a good forward this year, Kosi is killing him, and Kosi hasn't exactly been Garry Ablett Snr this year.

Harry Taylor gets taken with 4 mins to go in quarter again. He really must hope it rains.

I'm centre wing level 1. Great game to be at. Some points:

Roo's running Taylor off his feet. He was running up the ground early and by the end of the quarter Taylor couldn't go with him on the lead.

Is Selwood even playing?

Jones destroying Ablett

That hit hurt Chappy, no doubt.

With Ablett forward, the Saints midfield is easily dominating the centre clearances.

Geelong were on top early, but no doubt St Kilda were dominating play for the last 15 minutes. Wasted a heap of chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey has had one good possession, the kick to Hawkins inside the 50, apart from that has been a liability for the Cats. The Saints pressure has been enormous so far, hence why the Cats are being shut down and turning over the ball when trying to run the ball down the corridor. The cat's skills have also not been at their best, I'm expecting a better effort from the Cats in the second half, should go down to the wire :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Qualifying Final - Geelong vs St Kilda - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back