Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I hate this childish back and forth about umpiring, it's like the mine is bigger than yours juvenile banter that went on when I was a teenager in the 70s, no matter how much you say it is big/the biggest it wont change the reality, just live with it and go with it.

Umpires will never be perfect so the whinging is pointless. We sound like a board full of Chris Scott's.

We won't have this problem with robot umpires.

do we really?

shows how little you actually know considering we have "won" the free kick count 2/3 times all season

wanna explain to me how most clear free kick of the day (block on Lynch) went uncalled? ....

here, just fyi...

View attachment 735273
All this proves is that Richmond cheats more than average.

Seriously, free kick counts can show a pre-disposed leaning of umpires, but people have to make their own observations. Most games miss too many frees.
And to Rubix WingMan I'd stay quiet on the 50s. We got away with a good 3-5 offences that should have been paid 50 against us.
I'd prefer umpires paid everything to keep it fair. The big difference between the 2 teams was the noticeable incorrect disposal. Super "quick hands" is usually a give away.

Last edited:

And whats' worse is that now Tom Lynch whines like a little girl in very much the same self-entitled way that Riewoldt does.
I nearly choked when Reiwoldt appealed for a free, asking if the push in the back was legal. Adams put his body on him in a contest (no arms, no hands, no 'push').
I thought "It was a whole lot more legal than kicking campaigners in the back".
What a dumb ****.

I nearly choked when Reiwoldt appealed for a free, asking if the push in the back was legal. Adams put his body on him in a contest (no arms, no hands, no 'push').
I thought "It was a whole lot more legal than kicking campaigners in the back".
What a dumb fu**.
The AFL changed a rule mid season as he sooked do you expect that make him carry on less.

Wish there would be an open training on a weekend, always disappoints to miss em all. Be good to read some reports from anyone who gets along.

Hope bundy gets up, otherwise Keays is insta in for me, kicked 4 and can harass and tackle around our 50.

All this proves is that Richmond cheats more than average.

Seriously, free kick counts can show a pre-disposed leaning of umpires, but people have to make their own observations. Most games miss too many frees.
And to Rubix WingMan I'd stay quiet on the 50s. We got away with a good 3-5 offences that should have been paid 50 against us.
I'd prefer umpires paid everything to keep it fair. The big difference between the 2 teams was the noticeable incorrect disposal. Super "quick hands" is usually a give away.

The Zorko block on lynch in the first quarter was an awful miss from the umpires.. right in front of their goal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They want the mcg during the season to get the big crowds and $. Play all their home games at Geelong and I reckon it’s fair to have the final there, but you can’t have it both ways.

Not to derail the thread, but...

Geelong requested to play all 11 of their home matches of the regular season at GMHBA Stadium this year, but the AFL scheduled two of the biggest-drawing ones - against Essendon and Hawthorn — at the MCG.

Media conspiracy against Richmond apparantly, that's the main takeaway of a quick scan of their board.

They should be happy. They got a massive leg up on Saturday having our best player illegally held out of the game. I watched the replay last night, there was a lot to like about our game, clean a few areas up at the Gabba and we will do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back