Unofficial Preview Qualifying Final, Saturday 7th September 2019, 7.25pm. v Tigers @ Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That match-up nearly got Martin a week off last time. Not a bad back-route tactic I suppose.

NRobbo will have better team mates around him this time, I don't mind that as a tactical move. NRobbo is closest to a stopper on our side who has the build to go with Dusty. MRobbo could also come from wing to provide assistance where possible. Need a team effort overall to get on top of their midfield.

Graham and Edwards will go hard tagging Neale so we will need others to step up.

Do you know that the AFL allocated the same ticket numbers to each team? They may have just let it be first in first served but I would doubt 15k tiger members would be heading north to Brisbane, especially as airlines are ripping off supporters with outrageous fare prices.
When I logged onto Ticketmaster I was not asked if I was a Tigers or Lions member. I think you'll find no more than 6-7 k of Tigers will front at the Gabba. I think the majority of tickets will be in the hands of Lions members.
No idea about this particular case. I know when Bulldogs played GWS a few years back the Dogs got allocated more tickets than GWS - it made the news because of the uneven allocation.

NRobbo will have better team mates around him this time, I don't mind that as a tactical move. NRobbo is closest to a stopper on our side who has the build to go with Dusty. MRobbo could also come from wing to provide assistance where possible. Need a team effort overall to get on top of their midfield.

Graham and Edwards will go hard tagging Neale so we will need others to step up.

Merit in the idea, but I don't want to mess with a stable lineup, or bring in a NEAFL player in a final. If it looks like Dusty is on, Mich Robbo is the man, with Lyons more forward, and Baily needing to step up.

Merit in the idea, but I don't want to mess with a stable lineup, or bring in a NEAFL player in a final. If it looks like Dusty is on, Mich Robbo is the man, with Lyons more forward, and Baily needing to step up.
Much better idea.

Do you know that the AFL allocated the same ticket numbers to each team? They may have just let it be first in first served but I would doubt 15k tiger members would be heading north to Brisbane, especially as airlines are ripping off supporters with outrageous fare prices.
When I logged onto Ticketmaster I was not asked if I was a Tigers or Lions member. I think you'll find no more than 6-7 k of Tigers will front at the Gabba. I think the majority of tickets will be in the hands of Lions members.
You were asked to provide a membership barcode. You know they're not just random lotto numbers, right?

c115797ab5887720b01f6fbff92f4d60.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

A mate told me an allocation is opening 10 am Tuesday morning?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back