Game Day Qualifying Final, St Kilda vs Geelong - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Great, gutsy win there 'Ainters! St. Nick, the Bee Gee and Nick Del Saint were all World Class.

OT - Heaven help the Subi Survivor, aka Buddy or Goliath? When's the POD back in?

EDIT : MILNE-Y, MILNE-Y, MILNE-Y

I'm glad I'm not a nail-biter. That last quarter was excruciating. Great game!

StFly ...one thing stood out like dogs balls tonight and that one thing is that during the transition from dry to wet we got slaughtered.
yeah, a game of two totally different halves. We could have buried them in the first half but we squandered a lot of chances & turned the ball over way too often.

Great, gutsy win there 'Ainters! St. Nick, the Bee Gee and Nick Del Saint were all World Class.

OT - Heaven help the Subi Survivor, aka Buddy or Goliath? When's the POD back in?

Podsy only missed the 1 match so should be back for the vs Freo/hawks, best asking that on the Cats board though since they'd be more sure than most of us would.

I suppose I do mean to be rude

I suppose your sandwich eating coach had a cry after the game, so it's hard to expect more from nuffies like you. Don't worry about the soft as butter frees to Johnson and one of the munchkins right in front of goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YEEESSSSS!!!!

What a win, was on the edge of my seat in that last quarter. Typical bloody Saints though, thought we were set for an easy win when we were up by 30 odd in the 3rd quarter and then the umps and Geelong worked their way back into it and gave me a f***ing heart attack at the end.

So many heroes - Lenny, BJ, Joey, Dal, CJ, Milney, Schneids, Peakey, Rooey and Kosi (especially in the first half), no passengers tonight. Special thanks to Mooney too for the push in the back to Gwilt, suck shit you flog it was only free kicks that got the Cats back in the game anyway.

Justice has been served, suck it up Cats. :D

Just wow!!!! My heart is still pounding from that what a game. just got home and now gunna watch it all over again on replay!! When we all thought Lingy kicked that goal my head just went between my knees then suddenly its doesnt count!!!!

Cop that Mooney you must have felt bad that you cheated by claiming a goal Dawson clearly rushed through and decided to gift us a free kick!!! Thanks heaps champ!

Amazing effort Saints!!!!!1

Was mighty pissed with Dawson being so far behind Mooneys leads in the 1st half, that wouldnt have happened with Max, However; kudos to him for being smart enough to play infront in the 2nd half when the ball didnt have as much travel..

Felt we were hard done by in a couple of decisions in the 2nd half and reckon the goal was a STK touched goal as i was sitting front row near there and it seemed it on the big screen.....If the ball had gone through the points posts even cats fans wouldnt have doubted that correct decision

Now that port are out I've jumped on my traditional second team (family has always supported them, I'm different because I was born and lived in adelaide for 9 years, lived in victoria for 10)

Managed to get into the game off a scalped visitors MCC pass (didn't have a collar so they wouldn't sell me one) sneaking past the collar inspectors.

Was an awesome night, was probably the best game I've been to, singing the song at the train station was classic.

Great win by the saints, really hoping they can get up this year! Last year was incredibly disappointing!

Brendon Goddard BOG IMO.

Podsy only missed the 1 match so should be back for the vs Freo/hawks, best asking that on the Cats board though since they'd be more sure than most of us would.

Yes, was given 2 weeks (round 22 and tonight) so will be back for the semi this week.

Congrats on your win and all the best for the rest of the finals.

Only one I can think of is Dempster.

Awesome win by the way:thumbsu:

Dempster did OK, dropped a mark but that only cost us a point or an out of bounds on the full, he also kept Johnson pretty quiet.

If we had of lost I would probably be blaming him though. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Qualifying Final, St Kilda vs Geelong - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back