Queensland Flood Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Lord our God, You are always faithful and quick to show mercy. Our fellow Australians were suddenly taken from us. Come swiftly to their aid, have mercy on them, and comfort their families and friends by the power and protection of the cross.
Amen.

8 people confirmed dead, 72 missing, billions of dollars worth of damage and long term infrastructure / farming / business losses which will impact for months to years....

...and some stupid promiscuous girl wants to grab the headlines so she can get rich quick :mad:

The media need a kick up the arse. Will the floods and devastation here in Queensland get as much press attention as the attention whore?

Perspective.

Makes you think doesn't it. Horrifying footage on the tellie.

Guys on my Facebook page, photos from Auchenflower uploaded.

I'm fairly safe. Flooded areas about 100 meters from my house and on the otherside of Milton Rd.

I've already rescued a Red Lion brother and he's staying here now. Lets look after each other. I am! :D

Good stuff!

Now if you have power, a roof over your head, and can't go to work as the town is shut down, make sure you do as all Brisvegas people are doing now and DRINKING!!!

Got a text from Kildonan....He and his family are all back home...His house wasn't affected, but his next door neighbour was...
he has no power and is a little concerned about food supplies....the only shop open in the area has sold out of most things

Got a text from Kildonan....He and his family are all back home...His house wasn't affected, but his next door neighbour was...
he has no power and is a little concerned about food supplies....the only shop open in the area has sold out of most things

Great to hear that Kildonan and his family are safe. :thumbsu:

All the best to everybody who is directly/indirectly affected by this disaster.

Crazy. Great to hear K.

Suncorp Stadium

293bqdj.jpg

&

Pat Rafter Arena

223770960.jpg

Also Roger Federer is organising a Hit for Haiti for Queensland this weekend, think it collected 200kish last year.

good stuff kildonen

hear Micheal Klim is organising a fundraising event as well
My Brother and his wife secured their own and a rented home and then spent time at the evacuation centre at Ipswich helping out -
the Australian Spirit showing through with so many of all ages digging in and helping out-- Just let's hope the looters don't appear..

good that most flood relief donations are going into one spot to avoid multiple spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good stuff kildonen

hear Micheal Klim is organising a fundraising event as well
My Brother and his wife secured their own and a rented home and then spent time at the evacuation centre at Ipswich helping out -
the Australian Spirit showing through with so many of all ages digging in and helping out-- Just let's hope the looters don't appear..

good that most flood relief donations are going into one spot to avoid multiple spots

I heard Klimmy is organising a flood relief Swim at Lang Park!

My thoughts are with everyone in Queensland.

Glad to hear that K (& family) are safe :thumbsu:

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere we can sign up to go upto Queensland and help out with the cleanup or anything? Been thinking i wouldnt mind going up to help them out as they need every bit they can get. I feel helpless down here and want to be out there helping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensland Flood Crisis

Remove this Banner Ad

Back