Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I am after the one with the AFL shield, not the VFL shield.
So this one.
Cats.gif

Awesome. Thanks man.:thumbsu:

I checked out your site footyjumpers.com and was wondering why there weren't any logos from the early 90s when they changed the shield from the VFL to AFL?

I've been meaning to help out with that

At a guess I'd say it's because the actual logo didn't change, just the league logo, but I don't think Mero would be adverse to adding them if I had them all ready and good to go

100/guernsey, which I assume is pretty good?
yeah not bad when you consider a new retail will set you back over 100. I think some clubs sell off PI guernseys cheaply at seasons end for < $100 but I personally think $100 a pop is reasonable.

I saw on ebay the other week people trying to sell footy cards with a square cutout of a match worn jumper for over $300 but it varied for each player.

Just had a quick look and found this.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-Sel...749070?hash=item2cb09ea94e:g:vlEAAOSwawpXqRrg

yeah not bad when you consider a new retail will set you back over 100. I think some clubs sell off PI guernseys cheaply at seasons end for < $100 but I personally think $100 a pop is reasonable.

I saw on ebay the other week people trying to sell footy cards with a square cutout of a match worn jumper for over $300 but it varied for each player.

Just had a quick look and found this.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-Sel...749070?hash=item2cb09ea94e:g:vlEAAOSwawpXqRrg

I appreciate the response. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if you can change your username without being a paying member?
You can't. Unless you get another account or have a really valid reason to get an admin to change it.

I'm pretty sure you get one free change, message an admin or super mod

I'm pretty sure if you donate $20 to a certain charity (can't remember which one) and send the receipt to Chief he will change your name.

What are some things you guys find are fun to make in Photoshop (eg. designing alternate logos) that I can do myself to improve my skills?

What are some things you guys find are fun to make in Photoshop (eg. designing alternate logos) that I can do myself to improve my skills?
Practising using the pen tool is really worth while if you aren't comfortable with it. find some old footy logos and monograms that aren't readily available and trace them. May not be the most fun thing to do but you get a really nice sense of satisfaction when you complete one well.

Last edited:
My advice I'd give you is to master the pen tool and use of clipping masks. With those skills you can pretty much do anything on photoshop.

is it possible to draw as ice hockey jerseys (for a WWI game)
Kangaroos (1918 jumper)
North-1911.gif

would need 82 in blue a lace up neck (and fake laces too) and the sleeves (from 1938) to be like this jumper
North-1936.gif

and NFHC instead of NMFC
North-1922.gif

Lions (1918 jumper)
Fitzroy-1914.gif

would need 82 in white, a lace up neck and FHC (Fairfax Hockey Club) instead of FFC from the jumper below (from 1968) (would also need the sleeves to be maroon, blue, plus 7 more times)
FHC from here
Fitzroy-1968.gif

is it possible to draw as ice hockey jerseys (for a WWI game)
Kangaroos (1918 jumper)
North-1911.gif

would need 82 in blue a lace up neck (and fake laces too) and the sleeves (from 1938) to be like this jumper
North-1936.gif

and NFHC instead of NMFC
North-1922.gif

Lions (1918 jumper)
Fitzroy-1914.gif

would need 82 in white, a lace up neck and FHC (Fairfax Hockey Club) instead of FFC from the jumper below (from 1968) (would also need the sleeves to be maroon, blue, plus 7 more times)
FHC from here
Fitzroy-1968.gif
Not this again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back