Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1166169.jpg

What's wrong with Autism and its wide spectrum?
Hey, don't treat people differently.
I'm out. I was trying to stick up for the dude. People are being short tempered with his requests despite the fact he has autism... people so harsh on someone on the internet who's not really doing anything wrong. Calling it out is a bit of a shit act.

Then again bigfooty's greatest meme revolves around bullying a woman with someone pretty wrong with her so what would I know.

I'm out. I was trying to stick up for the dude. People are being short tempered with his requests despite the fact he has autism... people so harsh on someone on the internet who's not really doing anything wrong. Calling it out is a bit of a shit act.

Look, I've got anxiety and the last thing I'd want is for people to change how they act about me because of a label. The fact is he has asked time and time and time again on various boards and we are getting sick of it. We all had to start somewhere with our designing (Well, not the ones who don't design *cough cough*) so there's no reason why he can't do it himself.

Then again bigfooty's greatest meme revolves around bullying a woman with someone pretty wrong with her so what would I know.
Sorry, not familiar with this, care to elaborate?

I don't believe his autism has anything to do with it, so I wouldn't be making the claim that anyone on here is bullying him because of that. He's made an identical post in this thread pages back, no one took up the job and did it for him, and it's doubtful that result will differ with this new request. I'm sure he's a capable individual and can at the very least have a crack himself, there are more than enough people (and threads) around here willing to guide him if he needs assistance in that regard. But generally speaking, dumping a large task on here and expecting people to just do it for you is a pretty easy way to malign yourself with the majority of posters on here. From what I've seen at least.

Look, I've got anxiety and the last thing I'd want is for people to change how they act about me because of a label. The fact is he has asked time and time and time again on various boards and we are getting sick of it. We all had to start somewhere with our designing (Well, not the ones who don't design *cough cough*) so there's no reason why he can't do it himself.
Juuust a little different. But I'm sure no one will treat you differently because of that.

I honestly thought you were bagging him because of disability.

I am very sorry SA. :(

From someone with Asperger's Syndrome.

And goalieboy82, I hope what I typed wasn't interpreted as me having a go at you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On topic, why does BLK continually have the worst collar?
Adidas own that title, bar a few good ones they have had some shockers.

They all have from time to time tbh

Because BLK. Although the last one was inoffensive.

It just continually looks dull or, with Brisbane's new template, too encroaching.

I suppose collars are very hit or miss and differing tastes pop up.

On topic, why does BLK continually have the worst collar?
Because they are a rugby brand whose aim is to manufacture jerseys for that sport.
The new collar is reinforced and is designed for tackling around the neck.

Is there any interest in people wanting to use my old 3D Nike template (used for Miami Vice, Real Lisboa etc.)?

I'm finished with it now as I've made a new one for the upcoming year of competition, so if people are interested, I'm happy to post it. That being said, it's not 100% polished or easy to work with, as in the layering system is all over the shop.

Is there any interest in people wanting to use my old 3D Nike template (used for Miami Vice, Real Lisboa etc.)?

I'm finished with it now as I've made a new one for the upcoming year of competition, so if people are interested, I'm happy to post it. That being said, it's not 100% polished or easy to work with, as in the layering system is all over the shop.
It's one of the best templates on here, I'd love to see how you set that up as I really want to improve or redesign my template soon.

54d.jpg

Who would I get in touch with to whip up some designs with 4 dot points?

Team initial to be a W, preferably a high-chested yellow W.
Team mascot to be a greyhound and also a wheat silhouette.
Team colours to be yellow and black.

:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back