Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anything it can do that imgur can't do just as well?
Probably doesn't reduce the quality of images as much.

Not really sure how Chief (does he own BF?) will benefit from this as it will only clog up space on the servers(?) and I can't see any way he will make money from this.

Probably doesn't reduce the quality of images as much.

Not really sure how Chief (does he own BF?) will benefit from this as it will only clog up space on the servers(?) and I can't see any way he will make money from this.

Imgur reducing the quality of images is a myth; as long as you log in it'll be uploaded uncompressed

Imgur reducing the quality of images is a myth; as long as you log in it'll be uploaded uncompressed
I need to retain my anonymity when uploading certain images, so it doesn't work for me.

Anybody have any ideas about my question?

I need to retain my anonymity when uploading certain images, so it doesn't work for me.

Anybody have any ideas about my question?
Create a fake email address. There's plenty of sites. gmail, outlook etc
Use that email address to register for the image site
Use a VPN when accessing that site. (Hola is free.)
Upload pics to the image site
Link to those images on BigFooty.

Does anyone have a high resolution version of this logo, preferably transparent?
brand.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, is someone able to assist with a long sleeve template?

Been doing some design for my football club with a change of design for the 2017, however need to provide them a long sleeve option as well.

Hey guys, is someone able to assist with a long sleeve template?

Been doing some design for my football club with a change of design for the 2017, however need to provide them a long sleeve option as well.
IWUFC-home-01.png

If you want the AI template (and obviously have the newest release of Illustrator) it's yours

I thought that the Crows only wore Sekem jumpers before 1997, so what is up with this Puma pre-season crows jumper
They wore adidas jumpers from 1997 onwards, and only wore the preseason jumper from 1996-1998, so this must be from 1996.
Did Puma only make replicas for Adelaide, or did they once fully supply the Crows sometime during the 90s? I was under the impression that only Sekem made all the jumpers.
A%20Front.jpg

Was wondering if anyone could help out - I'm currently working with ISC to recreate my club's 1992 guernsey to commemorate the 25th anniversary of our first and only Sydney AFL first grade premiership for next season, and am trying to make it as authentic as possible. However I am unable to find artwork for the old NSWFL logo anywhere. I've asked the NSW AFL if they have it but I won't hold my breath. The logo itself is of a waratah inside a shield, with a football on top as worn by the guy in the attached pic. If anyone has a copy of it I would be very grateful. Will share the ISC template / artwork when it is completed!

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_5392.JPG
    IMG_5392.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 9
Was wondering if anyone could help out - I'm currently working with ISC to recreate my club's 1992 guernsey to commemorate the 25th anniversary of our first and only Sydney AFL first grade premiership for next season, and am trying to make it as authentic as possible. However I am unable to find artwork for the old NSWFL logo anywhere. I've asked the NSW AFL if they have it but I won't hold my breath. The logo itself is of a waratah inside a shield, with a football on top as worn by the guy in the attached pic. If anyone has a copy of it I would be very grateful. Will share the ISC template / artwork when it is completed!

Cheers
If I have time I will trace it for you.
1998-NSW-AFL-team-Bendigo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back