Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably not the one you're on about, but this sent me onto a nostalgia trip
https://www.teamcoach.com.au/
I loved footy cards, also was great because the cleaner at my primary school always tried to get the full sets so he'd always be trading with the kids. He'd always have heaps of doubles so if you needed someone from your team he'd probably be able to sort you out. Good fella.

I lost the folder I had all my shinies and one wildcard in some time ago. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved footy cards, also was great because the cleaner at my primary school always tried to get the full sets so he'd always be trading with the kids. He'd always have heaps of doubles so if you needed someone from your team he'd probably be able to sort you out. Good fella.

Sounds sus Dyl

A grown man collecting football cards and using them to garner favour with children... risky move

How many sets of numbered guernseys does each team have whether that be home or clash or away strip ? Do they wear the same jersey all year ? Just asking because they all look brand new every week these days and there always seem to be an endless supply should their jersey get ripped or bloodied . Days of old players wore the same one all year and in a lot of cases it used to start looking average toward the end of the season .

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back