Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you make simplified logos for paint
View attachment 380380
i want this as a simplfied paint logo please if anyone could help
What I do is get out a piece of tracing paper and tape it to the screen using duct tape. The backlight of your screen will shine through the paper so you will be able to see the image and trace it. Then, using a thick black chisel tip Sharpie, I trace around the outline. Once traced, rip the tracing paper from your monitor (hopefully you do not rip it otherwise you have to start all over again) and, using a scanner, scan your image onto your computer. If you do not have a scanner, you can probably just take a photo on your phone. Then, open up the image and paint and, using the fill bucket tool, you can fill in the image and viola - simplified paint version.

What I do is get out a piece of tracing paper and tape it to the screen using duct tape. The backlight of your screen will shine through the paper so you will be able to see the image and trace it. Then, using a thick black chisel tip Sharpie, I trace around the outline.
This sounds like a recipe to **** up a perfectly good monitor to me.
EDIT: I'm an idiot, I read paper instead of tracing paper. Should be fine then.

Does anyone have this logo as an .svg file please?

newswide11939354070.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all, does anyone know a rough value of the Western Bulldogs 2003 Heritage Round guernsey? Not sure of brand just says AFL on field team gear CSI on the kneck tag. No number on back. Seems hard to find any recent sales or much information about it.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Hi all, does anyone know a rough value of the Western Bulldogs 2003 Heritage Round guernsey? Not sure of brand just says AFL on field team gear CSI on the kneck tag. No number on back. Seems hard to find any recent sales or much information about it.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Do you have a photo?

Hey all, not sure where to post but this is close (even though my question isn't jumper-related)
Apparently I'm a Norm Smith Medallist? I only just noticed. Tried to look at the "Medals" page through BF help but the link is broken.
Thing is, I don't remember playing in a GF let alone being BoG! Haha. Can someone explain? Thanks.

Hey all, not sure where to post but this is close (even though my question isn't jumper-related)
Apparently I'm a Norm Smith Medallist? I only just noticed. Tried to look at the "Medals" page through BF help but the link is broken.
Thing is, I don't remember playing in a GF let alone being BoG! Haha. Can someone explain? Thanks.
It's based on the amount of posts you have. I think Klim had a full list with the numbers attached?

It's not a medal like the icons under your profile, but rather a "title" that updates based on your contributions to the site.

As above. If you buy a BF membership you're able to change your title also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back