Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is the ochre guernsey actually called the ochre? It features blue more than anything.
317507_4ffb8b6ebbac635bd5cb4d4d50a26c90.gif

I'm just going through and re organising all my files and have realised that I am still missing vector logos for a few of the AFL teams, does anyone know some places (besides wikipedia) that I can go to find them? I can always just trace them but if there is an easier way to get a hold of them then that's great!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just going through and re organising all my files and have realised that I am still missing vector logos for a few of the AFL teams, does anyone know some places (besides wikipedia) that I can go to find them? I can always just trace them but if there is an easier way to get a hold of them then that's great!

Pretty sure Fizzler has some document from the AFL Brandzone otherwise you can just search for pdfs on google and extract the vectors from there.

Pretty sure Fizzler has some document from the AFL Brandzone otherwise you can just search for pdfs on google and extract the vectors from there.
They stopped making that document actually. To my knowledge the 2015 one is the last one. They still have all of the club vectors and more, but not the style guide.

Is there a thread on warm-up tops? Or could I start one?

I really like seeing what clubs do with theirs each year.. Mainly because they stick with the colours, but go for different designs..

Is there a thread on warm-up tops? Or could I start one?

I really like seeing what clubs do with theirs each year.. Mainly because they stick with the colours, but go for different designs..

Start one if you've got some cool stuff to talk about, definitely. I promise to contribute! I have a couple of cool Port warm up tops

How long before GWS fix their home strip?
Its a dogs breakfast.
Needs to have a complete charcoal back with white number
Orange is too big a part of their identity for them to wear mostly charcoal.
They could swap the orange and charcoal on the front of their guernsey and leave the back orange to make it more of a yoke like Brisbane or Melbourne though.
For now I'm just happy that they finally dropped the side panels.

Orange is too big a part of their identity for them to wear mostly charcoal.
They could swap the orange and charcoal on the front of their guernsey and leave the back orange to make it more of a yoke like Brisbane or Melbourne though.
For now I'm just happy that they finally dropped the side panels.
massive issues when they play Sydney.. both away/home strips clash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back