Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

75% certain it's a vsfl jumper. As tac/ 0.5 was sponsor of that league in the early 90's + the vsfl logo was the same shape as a afl logo of the time

I'd have a punt & say 1991 vsfl jumper

Bradles, your knowledge on the obscure is superb. I'd have to agree with you, look at the shape of the VSFL logo, this is from 1997 but up until then it was the same.

141620.jpg

75% certain it's a vsfl jumper. As tac/ 0.5 was sponsor of that league in the early 90's + the vsfl logo was the same shape as a afl logo of the time

I'd have a punt & say 1991 vsfl jumper

I've seen a fitzroy one a while back, Vsfl and -05 patch
I reckon you've cracked it! Thanks, So it could be a P.I?
There are 2 vairants of the TAC patch though

Here's an old post from Bradles1
now these are amazing! 1991-92 under 19's carlton player issues. i got these for a bargain. $15 for the lot!
Middle right one being the odd one
u19scarl.jpg

Yet again, -05 mightve been for the seniors

So what was the VSFL? A reserves competition for AFL sides? Or did it have some ex-VFA, now VFL sides in it as well (like Goodes in the North Ballarat jumper)? Wikipedia is being short and vague.

Much appreciated, but does anyone have anything in a higher res?

I've looked for yonks and haven't found anything. I imagine that [user]Mero[/user]'s found a higher res version somewhere, or at least traced it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if ISC make player issue guernseys for teams that they sponsor in lower leagues, such as the Port Adelaide Magpies? And if so, if they are made out of that silky material or if they are made out of the super impressive replica material?

Does anyone know if ISC make player issue guernseys for teams that they sponsor in lower leagues, such as the Port Adelaide Magpies? And if so, if they are made out of that silky material or if they are made out of the super impressive replica material?

Just to elaborate on this, my Port Magpies guernsey has the exact same cut of an ISC Power guernsey (including different stitching, more rounded collar, etc) although it is made of replica material.

I'm after a replica jumper like the one being worn by this champion

Anyone got info on it?

art-353-jobe-watson-300x0.jpg

It looks like they have sold out, they were on the bombers shop at the start of the season. Maybe email the club and/or adidas, and they might be able to help you out.

That looks like a training jumper. Have you tried the Bombers shop?

Yeh, got on there earlier today but could only find the black one. After that I thought it might be a 'player only' sort of item.

It looks like they have sold out, they were on the bombers shop at the start of the season. Maybe email the club and/or adidas, and they might be able to help you out.

Thanks for that, I'll get onto them tonight. Hopefully than can source one for me and I'll have it sometime next week if all goes well.

You know the flying fat eagle.

West-Coast-2000.gif

or the optical eagle, the master of the illusion.
Is it the eagle passing wind or is it the eagle showing his backside to the eastern part of the comp?

West-Coast-Away-2000.gif

Has anyone got the template for the Eagle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back