Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

what did the long sleeves version this old collingwood away jumper look like.
Collingwood-Away-2002.gif

timmy
Slide13.jpg

Slide27.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is the right place as a don't post here.

But I have brought a St Kilda Player jumper in the clubs online sale and I am wanting any tips you guys might have to Frame the guernsey?
Are you after a cheap ace in Melbourne to get it framed? I remember there was a thread on this board about it.

Not sure if this is the right place as a don't post here.

But I have brought a St Kilda Player jumper in the clubs online sale and I am wanting any tips you guys might have to Frame the guernsey?

Where did you bring it?

Question...a seller has offered me a 2013 sydney swans clash jumper, no.58. There is no number 58 on the swans list. Do ISC make jumpers for every number 1 through to 60 odd? why would a club have a no.58, the highest at the swans is shane biggs, no 46.

Question...a seller has offered me a 2013 sydney swans clash jumper, no.58. There is no number 58 on the swans list. Do ISC make jumpers for every number 1 through to 60 odd? why would a club have a no.58, the highest at the swans is shane biggs, no 46.

Reserves team?

Not just ISC, but I think all manufacturers do this for backups and emergencies. If a player's guernseys all go missing, they can't just borrow one of their team mates otherwise they'll wind up wearing the same number, hence why higher numbers are used. Dean Cox wore #46 earlier in the year for this very reason.
297297.jpg

Not just ISC, but I think all manufacturers do this for backups and emergencies. If a player's guernseys all go missing, they can't just borrow one of their team mates otherwise they'll wind up wearing the same number, hence why higher numbers are used. Dean Cox wore #46 earlier in the year for this very reason.
297297.jpg

ok. #46 belongs to rookie Simon Tunbridge.

My best guess is the swans neafl side had a set of clash guernseys but never wore them. I dont think the swans AFL side wore the clash guernsey this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back