question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

nicky said:
there are gay beat/pickup toilets at melbourne uni :eek:
there's plenty all over the place. Gay guys are promiscuous. If only girls were the same and you could go to designated public toilets, meet girls there, and shag them.

I know a *** who reckons if he's hard up for some action then the sand dunes at the back of cronulla (the ones where all the coke ads and films with a desert setting are made) are always good for a blow job.

Gman said:
Look, homosexuality and religion dont mix. Why cant they accept the fact that the bible does not agree with their way of life?

I think you've got this the wrong way around. you aren't going to find many pro-queer activists bible bashing, that activity is usually reserved for anti-queer activists.

They shouldnt have to prove anything to anyone, its their way of life and so be it, I am not here to judge anyone but I feel they try too hard at times...

once again, I think you're on the wrong track. there's always going to be people who take the 'in your face' route, but the greater majority of the gay community simply live normal lives - to the point that you aren't even aware of who they are

don't judge the many by the few

Lance Uppercut said:
that paragraph's ripe
But not unusual. Every city has plenty of toilet blocks or other places that gays meet for sex. I've had dudes follow me into toilets thinking it's on only to have to tell them, "no mate, I'm just straight guy taking a pi ss".

I had some friends (a couple) who went to a picnic near the military base in Mosman (sort of park/bushland sort of setting). For a while she could see these people running around in the bushes and just assumed they were kids playing hide and seek. She soon learn that is was a bunch of **** playing "hide, seek, and root".

bunsen burner said:
. Gay guys are promiscuous. If only girls were the same and you could go to designated public toilets, meet girls there, and shag them. .

Gross generalisation & shouldn't you add straight people to that remark as well then?

Try going to clubs & pubs & see how many straight people are getting it off in the toilets & carparks, but I forgot, only gays partake in this promiscuous behaviour.:rolleyes:

bunsen burner said:
But not unusual. Every city has plenty of toilet blocks or other places that gays meet for sex. I've had dudes follow me into toilets thinking it's on only to have to tell them, "no mate, I'm just straight guy taking a pi ss".

in all seriousness, were their penises circumcised?

TigerFan said:
I think you've got this the wrong way around. you aren't going to find many pro-queer activists bible bashing, that activity is usually reserved for anti-queer activists.

No I think you're mistaken. When I wrote my post I definitely was referring to gay activists using the bible as a mechanism to justify their way of life. Just do a search on gays and bible etc and there are many websites where gays are trying to validate their cause.

once again, I think you're on the wrong track. there's always going to be people who take the 'in your face' route, but the greater majority of the gay community simply live normal lives - to the point that you aren't even aware of who they are

don't judge the many by the few

I don't care what the majority of gays think, I'm discussing an issue here and whether that represents the many or few does not alter the fact that their relationship is not supported in the bible. Simple analogy...

mantis said:
Gross generalisation & shouldn't you add straight people to that remark as well then?

Try going to clubs & pubs & see how many straight people are getting it off in the toilets & carparks, but I forgot, only gays partake in this promiscuous behaviour.:rolleyes:
A couple of points idiot:

1. Gays guys are more promiscuous than staright guys. Why? Because they can. Their target are guys who have the same ideas about sex whereas hetros are trying to pick up women who have a different idea about sex. I'm sure this has been explained to you before recently. You must have failed to grasp the concept. Try again, it's not hard.

2. For a person who is constantly whining about generalising, you seem very happy to do it your self. ie Perth is the redneck capital, Men are cheat'n bastards etc

ps shoo.

bunsen burner said:
there's plenty all over the place. Gay guys are promiscuous. If only girls were the same and you could go to designated public toilets, meet girls there, and shag them.

I know a *** who reckons if he's hard up for some action then the sand dunes at the back of cronulla (the ones where all the coke ads and films with a desert setting are made) are always good for a blow job.

my friend told me that every public toilet is a potential beat

eew :D

bunsen burner said:
A couple of points idiot:

1. Gays guys are more promiscuous than staright guys. Why? Because they can. Their target are guys who have the same ideas about sex whereas hetros are trying to pick up women who have a different idea about sex. I'm sure this has been explained to you before recently. You must have failed to grasp the concept. Try again, it's not hard.

2. For a person who is constantly whining about generalising, you seem very happy to do it your self. ie Perth is the redneck capital, Men are cheat'n bastards etc

ps shoo.

Hey idiot.
Straight guys are just as promiscuous, maybe they don't score as often, but it's not for want of trying. Seems you didn't want to address the straight sex in pubs & clubs, but that's OK, you want to ignore that straights are involved in this activity.

I stand by my redneck claim, but find a post where I said men are cheating bastards.

PS. GFY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could this thread get to 20 pages? Stupid thread made a by a stupid author with stupid posters posting their crap.

Why everyone makes a big deal and gossips about other peoples lifestyles astounds me. Just shows that there are a lot of simple minded people out there when you look at how many pages this thread has reached.

ICanDressMyself said:
How could this thread get to 20 pages? Stupid thread made a by a stupid author with stupid posters posting their crap.

Why everyone makes a big deal and gossips about other peoples lifestyles astounds me. Just shows that there are a lot of simple minded people out there when you look at how many pages this thread has reached.

strongly agree

ICanDressMyself said:

i don't agree at all.............. it's a more interesting topic than some of the other long lasting threads, like say er 'nick names' :rolleyes:

nicky said:
gay guys are more promiscuis because they have the oppurtunity to because they're hooking up with other guys.

Simple yes or no answer Nicky.

Do straight guys try & pick up chicks for casual sex at clubs & pubs?

Strongly disagree.

What is wrong with debating this topic?
Its out there, people have opinions...

If you dont want to contribute than why waste time posting, just post where it interests you...

mantis said:
Hey idiot.
Straight guys are just as promiscuous, maybe they don't score as often, but it's not for want of trying.
That's pretty much what I said. I do believe you have to be getting it enough to be labelled promiscuous - but that would be splitting hairs. It's quite obvious what I was referring to. Not surprised you couldn't work out what I was saying though.

Seems you didn't want to address the straight sex in pubs & clubs, but that's OK, you want to ignore that straights are involved in this activity.
As I said - lot more going on in gay clubs for reasons I have already outlined.

I stand by my redneck claim,
Once again you miss the point. I don't have a problem with your claim - just pointing out our double standard as I have done many times. Not sure why you haven't recognised it and remedied it, ie either stop generalising yourself or accept it when other generalise.

A typical trait of the left - get up on a high horse when someone else generalises and it doesn't suit you but say nothing (or even be the perp) when it does suit.

nicky said:
i don't agree at all.............. it's a more interesting topic than some of the other long lasting threads, like say er 'nick names' :rolleyes:

Difference is 'Nck Names' was created in June 2005 and has 42 pages whereas this thread was started 4 days ago and already has half of what Nck Names has.

Also, Nck Names isn't filled with simple minded morons. Like Drummond.

mantis said:
Simple yes or no answer Nicky.

Do straight guys try & pick up chicks for casual sex at clubs & pubs?

of course they do but that's not what i'm saying. I'm saying gay guys have more opps because they're dealing with guys

ICanDressMyself said:

your point is............?

Gman said:
Strongly disagree.

What is wrong with debating this topic?
Its out there, people have opinions...

If you dont want to contribute than why waste time posting, just post where it interests you...

What's there to debate about the topic?

You either have homophobic morons or people who accept people for who they are.

The only reason this is a 'debatable' topic is because unfortunately there are hundreds of homophobes out there.

ICanDressMyself said:
Difference is 'Nck Names' was created in June 2005 and has 42 pages whereas this thread was started 4 days ago and already has half of what Nck Names has.

Also, Nck Names isn't filled with simple minded morons. Like Drummond.

so the number of pages must be relative to time.... mmm i did. not. know. that!

having debates with people like drummond does no harm because his views are exposed as floored and ridiculous

Remove this Banner Ad

question regarding homosexuals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back