Umpiring Questionable Umpiring Decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

You can’t really judge the rules when you’re playing Sydney, but seriously insufficient intent has become completely ridiculous these days.
It is an absolute joke. And that one paid against Sydney half way through the last quarter when the ball came off his boot as he was being tackled by Maynard was the worst of them.

30-15 free kick count, definitely hard done by Sydney…

lol 15% increase applied there , they don't have to be equal

quit being a bitch better side won

Please enlighten me on every free kick paid for each side? Were they all correct?

There were at least 3 DOOB that were not correct and a clear missed 50m penalty to Collingwood that would have won them the game. There was also a shocking htb paid to Sydney that should have been a too high to Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were at least 3 DOOB that were not correct and a clear missed 50m penalty to Collingwood that would have won them the game. There was also a shocking htb paid to Sydney that should have been a too high to Collingwood.
I guess that balances out Cox jumping over the mark for Blakey's kick at the top of the 50 or Heeney getting punched in the head after a mark which allowed Collingwood to flood back. 🤷‍♂️

This aside, weren't you rabidly defending the non-50 call when the pies played the Roos?

Jamie Elliot OOB clearly in the last and kicked a behind. Umps were deplorable both sides and crap calls were made all night. We always remember the last few non-decisions or incorrect calls don't we?
Interestingly, given Elliott only kicked a point, the non out of bounds call was actually detrimental to Collingwood...

McRae crying about the fifty not being paid.
Give me a spell.

Didn't say a thing when North got robbed when Collingwoods 2 players ran a mile over the mark in the last minutes of the game.
Absolute crazy talk to suggest that was a 50.

Are we seriously expecting a 200cm 100kg full back who has sprinted 100m to be able to stop on the mark immediately?

Umpire correctly called McCartin to move back, he starts to move back but then McStay plays on. Massive tick for how the umpire handled that.

Absolute crazy talk to suggest that was a 50.

Are we seriously expecting a 200cm 100kg full back who has sprinted 100m to be able to stop on the mark immediately?

Umpire correctly called McCartin to move back, he starts to move back but then McStay plays on. Massive tick for how the umpire handled that.

Yer but that gets paid everytime

McRae crying about the fifty not being paid.
Give me a spell.

Didn't say a thing when North got robbed when Collingwoods 2 players ran a mile over the mark in the last minutes of the game.
That was from an umpiring howler for not paying the mark on time and the north player ran 5 meters off the mark. There's hundreds of examples to choose and you chose the dumbest.

Umpires are more than farcical. Last night they missed like 8 out of bounds, all up I reckon they missed 30+ htb and incorrect disposals and made a catalogue of other atrocious calls. We lost because we can't run out games and our midfield gets exposed as we are missing key elements there and trying to go to defensive to early. That doesn't dismiss the fact that the umpires bring whole new level to the word incompetent.

I enjoyed McRae calling them out for being hopeless, probably went a step to far in saying it would of been payed at the G.

I applaud McRae for saying it would have been paid at the " G".
It's now official, in that Collingwood get the MCG travel advantage, the MCG finals advantage and the MCG umpiring advantage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring Questionable Umpiring Decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back