General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Too late for what? Asking what it is all about?

Players can have different levels of sponsorship, the money doesn't go to them but to the club. It's another way of helping the club out. A couple of years a few posters got together and formed a group sponsorship Minimum $20 to contribute and up to any amount you see fit. Later in the year they have a meet and greet night where the players give their thanks, names are drawn out at random and those selected go along.

Doss will be able to tell you more as he organised it this year, BTG all the other years so he'll have more info too.

EDIT: Yeah, what Doss said:thumbsu:

Cheers for that.

Was really just curious because I've seen it around a fair bit and wondered. Does the cash go directly to the player or towards something in particular?

Just goes to the club in general. It's really another way of just getting involved and putting your money where your mouth is, so to speak.

It's more symbolic than anything, but if you're so inclined, the opportunity to meet the players at the function is pretty cool. As is getting the signed, framed picture.

Do you want me to make an enquiry on your behalf?

Just so everyone knows- The Essendon interstate members are being seated in bay 119. I booked tickets for Bay 120 so I can be as close as possible!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking to go to the Round 3 vs Freo on the 12th of April. Will be in Perth that weekend. Ticketmaster says they don't go on sale til 10 days before the match. Do they go on sale any earlier for Essendon members? Or can you get them through the club at all? Are you also seated with other members if you buy through your membership?
Thanks in advance

image003ri.jpg

As you can see Lady Melksham won tonight at Moonee Valley. Surely an Essendon fan. Wonder if any Bombers fans took those odds?!

Looking to go to the Round 3 vs Freo on the 12th of April. Will be in Perth that weekend. Ticketmaster says they don't go on sale til 10 days before the match. Do they go on sale any earlier for Essendon members? Or can you get them through the club at all? Are you also seated with other members if you buy through your membership?
Thanks in advance

bergerson33 tickets for those games for Essendon members go on sale on March 27th for Rounds 3 onwards. General public can get them from March 28th.

It's a bit of a gamble going this route because this account doesn't appear to have been posted from in a while, but I'll have a stab anyway:

Essendon_FC, do you know if there are plans for the mobile version of the EFC website to be revamped and improved? It's very limited at the moment and in certain circumstances, having access to certain information (like membership, for example) on the go would be very handy for our fans.

With the mobile site in its present form, stuff like this really doesn't seem to be possible.

Thanks in advance.

if i have a membership card which i would use for tomorrow's presale, can i also buy tickets for mates during the same transaction? Or do i need to wait till thursday?

Remove this Banner Ad

General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back