General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Can't resell my seat

Hi ive just tried to on sell my seat back to the club, yet they keep telling me im giving them an incorrect email address?

Its the same email address that is provided in their "How to" guide

Is anyone else having this problem?

bet you there is a space at the end of the email address you copy/pasted into the form - remove that & she's sweet

come on guys, ****s sakes.

I couldn't log into my account to sell my wife's seat for some reason. I rang the club, the receptionist said she'd get Mark to call me back. Mark called me back in about 5 minutes and fixed the problem. Then I realised that would only sell my seat not my wife's, so I rang back, straight through to Marg at reception again, put me straight through to a girl who put my wife's seat up for sale immediately.

It was piss easy and took about 5 minutes of my time.

A lot more effective than whinging on BigFooty, let me tell you...

YEah i finally got it done, had to email them. I think they are having a lot of issues with this. Shattered i cant go this week, should be a great game

come on guys, ****s sakes.

I couldn't log into my account to sell my wife's seat for some reason. I rang the club, the receptionist said she'd get Mark to call me back. Mark called me back in about 5 minutes and fixed the problem. Then I realised that would only sell my seat not my wife's, so I rang back, straight through to Marg at reception again, put me straight through to a girl who put my wife's seat up for sale immediately.

It was piss easy and took about 5 minutes of my time.

A lot more effective than whinging on BigFooty, let me tell you...

See, Lance gets shit done!

Any chance you can restump my house?

It takes a bit of fiddling, but it's reasonably straightforward. I agree it's annoying waiting for next year to use the credit, but it's a great idea.

Not going to be too many members wanting to sell their ticket/s for this game. Playing an undefeated side and there's no holidays at this time of year for most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've got a family membership and have put all ours up for re-sale this week. None have sold yet apparently, but we have sold against Brisbane - go figure.

Also haven't heard back from membership since e-mailing them 2 weeks ago with a question about reselling despite the statement "the team will respond within 5 working days" - e-mail response is shit from them. Just tried to call them but got cut off after being on hold for 5 minutes. Seriously, if this club wants such a big member base, surely they've got to put in place the infrastructure to be able to support it.

Re: Cheers squad

Am i going to be able to walk up and get a ticket to tomorrows game? i plan on getting there early to buy one.

i'm not interested in giving ticketmaster an extra $14 for a worse seat than one i can get at the ground. (why on earth do they start at the worst tickets and work their way in?)

Re: Cheers squad

quick one. can anyone tell me why, when i watch old footage of home and away games, the MCG is packed and these days there are hardly crowds pushing upwards of 70,000 regularly?

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and random discussion in here

Are you meaning Essendon? Because games against WB, North, Sydney ect are all played at the Dome for us and can never possibly get more than 50k even if the stars align. :cool:

Re: 'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - *Ticket questions and random discussion in here

Does anyone know which end the bombers cheer squad will be at for the dreamtime game ?
I have tix in m3 behind goals row o . Is this very far back ?
:thumbsu:

Tickets vs Richmond

Hey everyone,

I'm wanting to take some mates to watch Essendon vs Richmond next saturday night. Was wondering what the go is with pre-booking general admin tickets?

Cheers for your help!

Wondering what the go is with buying general admission tickets for richmond essendon? are we given an actual seat number?

thanks

Dreamtime at the G - Ticket sales update

This fixture drew 83 000 last year. What is the update on sales for the 2012 blockbuster? What sections are still available? Are they selling top deck of Ponsford stand yet? Will the Tigers fans show up in reasonable numbers? Biggest factor in actual attendance will be turn up of EFC seat holders (ie last nights 'sell out').

Keep us updated here.. Richmond fans updates welcome.

Re: Dreamtime at the G - Ticket sales update

This fixture drew 83 000 last year. What is the update on sales for the 2012 blockbuster? What sections are still available? Are they selling top deck of Ponsford stand yet? Will the Tigers fans show up in reasonable numbers? Biggest factor in actual attendance will be turn up of EFC seat holders (ie last nights 'sell out').

Keep us updated here.. Richmond fans updates welcome.

Got mine today and it's getting tight.

All Standing Room tickets have been sold out it seems...when @ Ticketek in Geelong today, I had horrible difficulty just getting a ticket at the Punt Rd end bottom deck (got 1 M5 Row B) but, from M50 to M7 the reserved seating was full. All Premium seating gone. Only top deck Southern stand seems left.

Remove this Banner Ad

General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back