Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RFC Official

Not sure whether this has been asked previously, but are the club developing an App for the iPad. got one for christmas, also is there an official one for the iphone?

For iPad, I don't think so.

A club specific app for iPhone? I don't see us making one, but you will be able to select Richmond as your favourite team in the AFL app this year.

Hey RFC_O, do you know if there is any way that it can be put on the membership database that I do not want to be contacted by phone for raffles and stuff like that?

Hey RFC_O,

I know it's probably not your department but at the Australia Day Training session the Jack Dyer stand was filthy. Rubbish everywhere and crap under the seats. Needs a nice clean up.

Are there any plans in the near future to revamp it?

Cheers

Hey RFC_O,

I know it's probably not your department but at the Australia Day Training session the Jack Dyer stand was filthy. Rubbish everywhere and crap under the seats. Needs a nice clean up.

Cheers
It was a disgrace the state of the stand.

Hey RFC_O,

Cheers

Can't say that I have been aware of cleaning efforts in the past, but its good for you to tell us that kind of thing. The stand will be kept in its current state and will be our future museum, but it sounds like it needs a bit of cleaning.

We hold quite a few clinics throughout the year and kids typically sit up there when theyre waiting so I cant say Im surprised to hear theres a bit of rubbish.

Can't say that I have been aware of cleaning efforts in the past, but its good for you to tell us that kind of thing. The stand will be kept in its current state and will be our future museum, but it sounds like it needs a bit of cleaning.

We hold quite a few clinics throughout the year and kids typically sit up there when theyre waiting so I cant say Im surprised to hear theres a bit of rubbish.

Little punks! All i hope is that got in a Bingle on the way home to teach them a lesson.

Of course, i would hate for them to get hurt.

No problems, there was just a lot of old "Fighting Tiger" mags from 2009 and also...I might be way off...but there was some funky stuff under the seats...looked like small pallets...similar to rat shit. But I don't know if it was that...but it was everywhere.

Thanks RFC_O, will do.

Ordered my membership about 2 weeks ago and it came in the mail on Monday this week. Wake up to a SMS message on Tuesday morning informing me that my membership is in the mail and i should receive it in 5-8 days..:eek:

Whaaat? Lucky as! I re-newed mine in November and I can "expect to receive it from between February and April". Being an AFL member as well completely stuffs everything around...at least that one turned up today! Weird.

I have mine. I got mine 2 - 3 weeks ago and got my addition to it today, along with my dads. Footy is drawing closer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whaaat? Lucky as! I re-newed mine in November and I can "expect to receive it from between February and April". Being an AFL member as well completely stuffs everything around...at least that one turned up today! Weird.

Whaaaat? I renewed mine in November and got them all through around Xmas time. Yours still hasn't arrived?

Ordered my membership about 2 weeks ago and it came in the mail on Monday this week. Wake up to a SMS message on Tuesday morning informing me that my membership is in the mail and i should receive it in 5-8 days..:eek:

Yeah, I got that message at work, came home a few hours later and there it was in the letterbox. Then I got an email the next day saying it had been sent. Difference being that I ordered mine before xmas.

I'm sorry but the rubbish was not from kids.
The seat where just covered in dirt and old "Fighting Tiger" mags from 2009.
To say it was rubbish from kids is not right.
The state of the stand was very poor.

RFC Official - Would it be posible to clear up with the ABC the broadcasting times of the All-Stars game next weekend since the time slot has been shifted to friday. Is it still live on friday or will it be replayed on saturday in the originally proposed time slot for the live game?

Whaaaat? I renewed mine in November and got them all through around Xmas time. Yours still hasn't arrived?

Nup. I THINK it's to do with the fact I'm a Silver AFL Member with Richmond Support. I'm not sure, but perhaps the AFL get the membership packs off the clubs and distribute them when they are ready?? I got my AFL membership a couple days ago, but yeah who knows when the Richmond one will turn up - I think it came just before the NAB Cup last year so hopefully soon!

You're missing something....

Hey stig, in regards to the voucher for people that cant get into the tigers den to collect the scarf or hat, will there be an opportunity to collect it at the family day?
Cheers

I am pretty sure the scarf redemption will be collected on match days. A tent set up where you hand over voucher, they hand over scarf. Many ther clubs do there reward system this way, so assuming this is whats happening. It is no big deal guys, the have to make them and have them in stock before we go looking for them. Match day looks the best option imo.

We'll be doing family day and match days as the redemption points

Renewed mine the day after they went on sale and only received it on Friday. Putting it down to the fact the club had to ring me 4 times about my membership not having been renewed due to the fact that I don't pay for it this year as my son is disabled.

I'm sorry but the rubbish was not from kids.
The seat where just covered in dirt and old "Fighting Tiger" mags from 2009.
To say it was rubbish from kids is not right.
The state of the stand was very poor.

True, wasn't just blaming it on kids but it was the only thing I could think of as I've seen it happen so often. It needs a tidy up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back