Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So no go on any gear (hell, even old stuff) to take to India? I leave tomorrow night and plan to find a bar to watch the all-stars game.

Hey mate I asked around and struck out a few times, then got snowed under and was unable to get anything. Plus the fact that one of our guys was just there made it a bit harder to convince people.

Het RFC Official. I had someone call me on the mobile today claiming to be from the club rabbiting on about how well the club will go this year. She then started to tell me about a special raffle in relation to the new club rooms - at this point I said thanks but no thanks.

My question to you. Is this legit or a scam, as if it is legit the girl who rang me isn't doing you any favours.

Anybody else had a call?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey RFC, on the Coburg website it doesn't state who the coach is for the upcoming 2011 season. Who is their coach? Just curious..

Anyone can answer

Het RFC Official. I had someone call me on the mobile today claiming to be from the club rabbiting on about how well the club will go this year. She then started to tell me about a special raffle in relation to the new club rooms - at this point I said thanks but no thanks.

My question to you. Is this legit or a scam, as if it is legit the girl who rang me isn't doing you any favours.

Anybody else had a call?

Yes. I posted in this thread last week asking if I could ask the club to not call me for these sort of things.

It was pretty annoying - I had gone home sick from work and she got me out of bed by calling the home phone. I just missed it, so I get back into bed and she called my mobile... I picked up and when she said she was from Richmond I was like oh yeah cool! She didn't get straight to the point, kept talking about footy season etc etc but she lost me when she said "Do you know how the NAB cup works - there's like 3 games in one day?!" Uh...how do you not know if you work there lol. Anyway it went on FOREVER until she finally asked me about buying raffle tickets but yeahhh no thanks, I pay less for my membership sorry. Got the same kind of call last year too, can't afford it unfortunately.

Anybody else had a call?

Yeah that was us. Its in our last few weeks of our 'scratch n win' competition.

If you wish to be removed from this list, email your name to us digital@richmondfc.com.au

Rfc_Official, any chance of the club having a preseason intraclub hit out this weekend at all now the AAS game is cancelled???

Unlikley with country family days planned in Geelong, Ballarat and Hobart - more likely the more players will go to thgem which is a good idea.

Yeah that was us. Its in our last few weeks of our 'scratch n win' competition.

If you wish to be removed from this list, email your name to us digital@richmondfc.com.au

RFC I've got no problem with them calling me, but their approach is shocking.

Just be up front " Hi I'm calling from the RFC, want to buy some raffle tickets?"

I seriously thought it was someone playing a joke or it was a scam - I'm not their mate and I'm not interested in inane conversations.

Please pass this on.

RFC I've got no problem with them calling me, but their approach is shocking.

Just be up front " Hi I'm calling from the RFC, want to buy some raffle tickets?"

I seriously thought it was someone playing a joke or it was a scam - I'm not their mate and I'm not interested in inane conversations.

Please pass this on.

I had the exact same call from another club myself.

"hey its x from x, how are you going. you confident of the boys going this year, im a third generation fan blah blah blah" took about 5 minutes to actually get to the point.

Sadly I can't change the way they speak on the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back