Questions/suggestions for RFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stig can you update as to when the first training run is on, i.e. time and place? I'd like to get down and have a look see if possible before heading back to work.

Stig can you update as to when the first training run is on, i.e. time and place? I'd like to get down and have a look see if possible before heading back to work.

A quick schedule of upcoming training sessions would be nice indeed.

If possible could you do a little article on our new recruit Gideon Simon?
Will he be moving down to Melbourne and playing TAC this year like Meli at the Bombers? A summary from FJ would be good too.

Cheers

This has probably been answered but I received my membership for 2011 and it says I get to choose between a cap/scarfe or a $10 voucher or let the club keep the money.

Where/When do I choose between these options?

I thought you chose it with the membership, but you obviously don't.

You can email your question membership@richmondfc.com.au
Or call them 1300 RICHMOND and they'll sort you out.

RFC, on the off chance you're able to reply before training tomorrow, do you know if people can order in jumpers for when they're made? And what's the max. size being made?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed that training was set for 11am according to the website but training was nearly finished by that time. As I left around 11.45 there were a number of familes arriving and I'm sure they would have been disappointed to turn up at that time to find that the players had all but gone.

Disappointed that training was set for 11am according to the website but training was nearly finished by that time. As I left around 11.45 there were a number of familes arriving and I'm sure they would have been disappointed to turn up at that time to find that the players had all but gone.

Im sure the heat would of played a big part in that RT73

I vote for the Maurice Rioli lndigenous learning institute :thumbsu:

The heat was the main factor, and the footy staff decided late in the morning to bring it forward an hour and we didn't know that until it had already happened so yeah, that's on us, sorry.

Training is training first after all, and an exhibitions for fans as very distant second. I think an intended start time is essential, but if you head out you have to be prepared for the fact that plans might change last minute. Players don't have an obligation to train in such heat just to put on a show for the fans.

I understand about the heat, was just providing feedback, as you could see the disappointment the faces of some of the people who were arriving only to see that the players were heading in. On a positive note though it was nice for the the club to bring out a box of textas so that the players could sign jumpers and the like.

A letter in today’s HUN (Sat 8th) A bloke complaining that a large group of Richmond players running flat out around the Tan (obvious time trials) barged into an elderly lady and then kept going without apology or concern. RFC is this true, or just a clown posting rubbish. Either way it wasn’t a good look for us when reading it.
It is true, they showed it on the news

It is true, they showed it on the news

Who were the players?

Just to stir shit.......why didnt the old lady get off the footpath when there was big burley AFL players on a mission???? huh??? LOL

Nah Dissapointing to read if it is true but i highly doubt that it would have been done intentional! possibly a player was looking at his watch to see his current time and looked up at the last split second!

Who were the players?

Just to stir shit.......why didnt the old lady get off the footpath when there was big burley AFL players on a mission???? huh??? LOL

Nah Dissapointing to read if it is true but i highly doubt that it would have been done intentional! possibly a player was looking at his watch to see his current time and looked up at the last split second!
I think that is what happened, completely unintentional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back