Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official I realise this a bit outside the general scope of this thread but there is no info available that sufficiently answers the following question.

Soldo has now been on the list for 3 years as a Cat B Rookie. Is there a maximum length of time a Cat B Rookie can maintain this status rather than becoming a Cat A Rookie? Further to this, if he did need to become a Cat A Rookie and we wanted to retain him, would he be included in the maximum of 3 that we can retain?

If you could shed any light that would be great.

RFC_Official question regarding friday night

For level 2 of the southern stand, as you may know there are a number of bars/dining areas pc and 3121 members have access

Knowing finals is a different beast, are they public bars for the night, or are they restricted to corporates or some other arrangement?

RFC_Official question regarding friday night

For level 2 of the southern stand, as you may know there are a number of bars/dining areas pc and 3121 members have access

Knowing finals is a different beast, are they public bars for the night, or are they restricted to corporates or some other arrangement?

Hey rfctiger74 have asked a few people in here about this, and as it's handed over to the AFL for finals, they're unsure of what the arrangements will for tomorrow night. Sorry, I don't have any more for you.

Can you provide with a breakdown of membership status I.e 3121,Mrc, gold platinum etc...

Need to know my chances of getting a GF ticket in the ballot

Hey Richo is God, the membership team have said to contact them directly on 1300 742 466 if you can for this breakdown and your likelihood of a GF ticket. Thanks

Hey Richo is God, the membership team have said to contact them directly on 1300 742 466 if you can for this breakdown and your likelihood of a GF ticket. Thanks
Likelyhood? 3121 is garanteed a GF ticket if we made it all the way?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks. I know its early but how do we go obtaining them and what category would they be?
I want to know this too, especially as an AFL Member and not getting any member correspondence from the club. :(

Hi RFC_Official . The RFC Facebook page just posted today's agenda, and they have a 'New Era Sidepatch Station' from 5:00

Do you have any details for this? I'm guessing it's putting some sort of finals sidepatch onto hats?

Do we need to buy a new New Era hat on the day or can we bring existing ones?

Thanks

Hi RFC_Official . The RFC Facebook page just posted today's agenda, and they have a 'New Era Sidepatch Station' from 5:00

Do you have any details for this? I'm guessing it's putting some sort of finals sidepatch onto hats?

Do we need to buy a new New Era hat on the day or can we bring existing ones?

Thanks

Yeah scarecrow2k1, they're little #4 or #8, or Eat 'em Alive side patches that can go on any New Era cap, new or old. Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back