Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official I noticed the last few weeks that Dimma isn't including questions in Dimm's dissection, is there any reason for this?

We found when we put anything out there regarding the Dissection earlier this year, it would largely be overrun by abuse at the expense of the good questions which did come through. We still welcome questions to come through on info@richmondfc.com.au or by using the # on Twitter, or just inbox me here on a Monday.

Anything in the works regarding a thirds? I.e development league or u19s side??

Not that I'm aware of across any clubs - but that's not definitive. Interesting concept, but ideally your draftees, rookies and prospective players develop through your reserves side to get AFL-ready. I might be biased and there are always exceptions, but I think this year has shown that youngsters showing consistently good form in the VFL can translate that to the senior side.

RFC_Official any truth that your Casboult-esque effort with the yellow and black specials on the podcast has resulted in players requesting you not back them?

This couldn't be closer to the truth and one of the many reasons I don't have a betting account.

PS - we're for the passion, not the odds. Gamble responsibly.

When will the winner of Dustys warm up jumper be announced?
Are the others going to be auctioned off?

Hey captain cotch 9, the winner of the Dusty top will be announced tomorrow. I think a couple will be up for auction at the Jack Dyer Medal, but the rest will go to the players. We only had one run done, so they will be rare... unless we do the same next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, I don't think this is an unreasonable request and one I've actually spoken about with my boss earlier in the season. Without promising anything or shifting responsibility back on yourself, but as an invested supporter in the club, what do you think is the most authentic way for something like this to come across? I have my ideas, but I'd be interested to hear yours.

It seems the best way is to get them on reddit. Some players do AMAs on /r/AFL and it's moderated very well, good publicity.

I prefer bigfooty, but with the format the forum is in it would probably be a real headache to do.

To be honest, I haven't noticed it. I'm usually a little preoccupied though. Is it after all home games?

Yep. Every home game we win. After our song has played for the 2nd time and as the players coming back from giving out the footys in the cheer squad, and even well after they've disappeared down the race.

Not that there's anything wrong with it :) Just thought it was a superstitious thing maybe? Or it might actually be something the MCG does.

I noticed it first after the Sammy Lloyd clutch goal against Sydney, because the players hung around on the ground so long there was a group of supporters along the fence that started serenading the players :tonguewink:

Stig , any chance we can get the VFL to start earlier , it's a pain to leave the game at 3\4 time to head across to the G for the main game and miss the best part of the game .

Also any chance we can get video or radio coverage of the VFL in the 3121 area it clashes with the pre game talks for home games .

RFC_Official Inside tigerland was the best thing on roar vision every week, why's it gone? :(

I agree. Those clips along with Rumble In the Jungle were great. Unfortunately there are some Richmond "fans" who think because we haven't gone as well as expected this year they should not be smiling, laughing and having fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back