Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stig, wondering if anything has been confirmed for guests of Maurice Rioli Club members to watch the GC game at the club? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of Tiger mates along but don't wanna mention it to them if it's members only.
No probs. Best is to call 9426 4442 and ask directly, I don't know and am having a hard time getting an answer myself.

The great man is feeling great. Was out on the oval with the boys yesterday, just not participating in training.
He's always up and about.
How long till he can start any form of training?

Hey Stig, wondering if anything has been confirmed for guests of Maurice Rioli Club members to watch the GC game at the club? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of Tiger mates along but don't wanna mention it to them if it's members only.
I was told, months back mind you, the club wouldn't be doing the interstate telecasts like they have in years past. .....Just not enough demand/not profitable. Did you hear something different for the GC game (perhaps an exception was made for R1)?

I was told, months back mind you, the club wouldn't be doing the interstate telecasts like they have in years past. .....Just not enough demand/not profitable. Did you hear something different for the GC game (perhaps an exception was made for R1)?

Haven't heard anything, just assumed they would continue as per last year given what we fork out for a membership. Still yet to hear anything regarding any of the setup for the Rioli Club. Thanks for the response too RFC_Official, will give them a call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every player gets fitted before the season.

Maybe not your realm but do you know what level of precision goes into the fitting?

I ask because when Collingwood signed the deal with Star Athletics, they discussed having different fits of jumpers for different players. Midfielders to have skin tight jumpers that are much harder to grasp by taggers, forwards to have stretchy jumpers so the umpires will see a hold, etc. I don't think anything ever came of it but curious if it's something the club has considered.

A lot of teams do the fittings from a standard size then bring them in if they need it. You only really know about it because Collingwood did a press release about it when they launched their new supplier.

Any news on if we'll have a special jumper for the 100 year anniversary of the sash ?

Im trying to buy a reserved seat upgrade to the game against Collingwood but when I put my membership number in the ticketek website it sais not valid? I emailed RFC a week or two ago now but haven't had a reply. Is there a different number I am supposed to enter?

Im trying to buy a reserved seat upgrade to the game against Collingwood but when I put my membership number in the ticketek website it sais not valid? I emailed RFC a week or two ago now but haven't had a reply. Is there a different number I am supposed to enter?
I have the same for the DreamTime game. Hoping it's not just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back