Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure a slab of crownies and box of smokes will aid me greatly in achieving journalistic nirvana.

I'm going to be rich!!!

lol Crownies. Did Robbo win lotto?

Tell all the flogs on the Bay this.

No please don't. I don't want to have to wade through the inevitable undertones in the posting of people who disagree with AC on this one. :thumbsdown:

Free the refugees. Anyone who is comfortable with our governments asylum seeker policy is a psychopath!! Empathy and love for all human beings.
Not all, surely. There are thousands that should be blended into fertiliser.

Ok serious question time Bay:

WARNING! LONG AND TEDIOUS EL DUBYA RANT:

I have been working in a shit hole country school for most of this year. I recently was hired by a very nice school in inner city Melbourne where I'll be able to actually live with Mrs Dubya, cycle to work all while enjoying fine inner city dining. I will once again be able to live as a hipster flog.

I'm also moving from the government sector into independent. Not only does this mean a lot more money (Mrs Dubya likes this) but it also means I'll need no references out recommendations from my current school.

Now here is my conundrum: For a long time I have felt like my current school didn't support me; for instance I was the least experienced teacher at the school, I really struggled with some of the dirty hillbilly students, yet every teacher bar me had students shifted out of their classes for behavioural reasons. A student attempted to assault me, and a week later he was dropped back into my class. A student sexually harassed me, no follow up. As an inner city flog I didn't really gel with most of the staff, I'm also a bit of a loner and was the only man in my office, but this week I found out that they were constantly bitching about me behind my back.

So my question is Bay, since I no longer need these bumpkins, and they all think I'm a campaigner anyway, should I get shit faced at the Christmas party and tell them all to eat a bag of dicks, to not be such simple minded **** faces, and to be less of a bitchy little clique?

RANT OVER

No, I don't do anger very well. I just melt all over the place.

Anger is OK when used appropriately. You could use it to free the refuges, or end capitalism...etc.

You missed the joke *sights*

Look up the parody song "I'm a yobo "

Ah yes. How could I miss that....

I have been working in a shit hole country school for most of this year. I recently was hired by a very nice school in inner city Melbourne where I'll be able to actually live with Mrs Dubya, cycle to work all while enjoying fine inner city dining. I will once again be able to live as a hipster flog.

I'm also moving from the government sector into independent. Not only does this mean a lot more money (Mrs Dubya likes this) but it also means I'll need no references out recommendations from my current school.

Now here is my conundrum: For a long time I have felt like my current school didn't support me; for instance I was the least experienced teacher at the school, I really struggled with some of the dirty hillbilly students, yet every teacher bar me had students shifted out of their classes for behavioural reasons. A student attempted to assault me, and a week later he was dropped back into my class. A student sexually harassed me, no follow up. As an inner city flog I didn't really gel with most of the staff, I'm also a bit of a loner and was the only man in my office, but this week I found out that they were constantly bitching about me behind my back.

So my question is Bay, since I no longer need these bumpkins, and they all think I'm a campaigner anyway, should I get shit faced at the Christmas party and tell them all to eat a bag of dicks, to not be such simple minded **** faces, and to be less of a bitchy little clique?

RANT OVER

You'd be stupid to burn bridges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RANT OVER

YES YES and YES!

No. By being rude to them you just validate their meanness to you in their minds, and you continue the cycle of hatred.

RANT OVER

I'm with LC, take the high road.

Free the refugees. Anyone who is comfortable with our governments asylum seeker policy is a psychopath!! Empathy and love for all human beings.

Give it a rest mate. Thread was intended to be lighthearted.

RANT OVER
Although the sensible thing would be to leave without melting up the Xmas party I think I'd struggle not to bring it up.

Every person that has left my workplace in the last 6 months has gone out swinging. It's amusing to watch and not at all undeserved towards the pricks I work with. They all seem to have gained employment or had jobs lined up prior to leaving so it hasn't biten them on the ass but it may.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back