Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

In retrospect, should Carlton have lost Fev..?

It's the funny part about the Judd deal, Kennedy was deemed as expendable because they had Fev, nek minnit Fev goes nuts on Brownlow night and Carlton have to put their faith in Waite. :p

In retrospect, should Carlton have lost Fev..?
They should, they just shouldn't have drafted Lucas. Could have had Fyfe, D.Talia, Jetta, D.Menzel, Griffiths, Carlisle, Bastinac, Gunston, Duncan, Black, Astbury, S.Reid, Christensen, Vardy, Barlow, D.Grimes, Stratton - even Jasper Pittard would have been a better choice.

Carlton were nuts in retrospect to sack fev.They can't develop their first round picks and somehow fev survived the spudification process to be a good if somewhat personally flawed player.Both sides lost the fev trade which is not unusual for a trade involving Carlton.

Carlton were nuts in retrospect to sack fev.They can't develop their first round picks and somehow fev survived the spudification process to be a good if somewhat personally flawed player.Both sides lost the fev trade which is not unusual for a trade involving Carlton.
Carlton did get Henderson out of it.

Problem is, even had they kept Fev their young midfield was still pretty average, only now are two of their No. 1 picks coming good. The backline is still flimsy, and not even Waite had the potential to man 5 other players.

Problem is, even had they kept Fev their young midfield was still pretty average, only now are two of their No. 1 picks coming good. The backline is still flimsy, and not even Waite had the potential to man 5 other players.
True but they would have had a goal scorer who could get more than 50 goals per season

If you pick your nose while you're driving and can't find a tissue, where do you dispose of the booga?

handbrake mate....

Maybe the sunvisor, depends.....

If its a hire car, then straight on the gear stick mate.

Pretty simple stuff Pukey..

Didn't you go to Uni mate

I don't even post on BF anymore and I knew that

handbrake mate....

Maybe the sunvisor, depends.....

If its a hire car, then straight on the gear stick mate.

Pretty simple stuff Pukey..

Didn't you go to Uni mate

I don't even post on BF anymore and I knew that
I'm enjoying the retirement as much as John Farnham's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm enjoying the retirement as much as John Farnham's.

You're a cruel freak maggot El Derado...

I am sitting here at home and haven't been able to post a single ****ing comment since my farewell post to that Panzy clown puppet over 78 hours ago mate....

It's very frustrating not being able to defend oneself when a barrage of personal attacks have been directed at me for no apparent reason.

I am working behind the scenes to have BF shut down by Christmas

I can't even post that important development. People should know what's happening and that BF is shutting down in a few weeks time mate.

After all that hard work that Poo Gag put in over the years - all for nothing mate.

You're going to shut down big footy? Through magic? You some kind of ninja? Turning things invisible? I think this demands a "please explain". While you're at it, can you tell us who killed Kennedy, and where Elvis lives?
And why do people say this kind of stuff just after FOTY has narrowed down to one or two people?

I am working behind the scenes to have BF shut down by Christmas

I can't even post that important development. People should know what's happening and that BF is shutting down in a few weeks time mate.

After all that hard work that Poo Gag put in over the years - all for nothing mate.
Why don't you just shut down your own profile shipdit and we'll all be happy.

My point stands

Hey royals1922 how much subsidy has the AFL given lol Norfs over the last ten years mate? Between your shit Club and the Cawks handouts - cookie jar is empty....

Shame on lol Norfs for being beggars mate:mad:

Why don't you just shut down your own profile shipdit and we'll all be happy.

Well, well, well, well, well, well, well,

Well if it isn't good old Wankin_1845

YA couldn't resist it could YA Bankin_1279

You had to stick your stinkin boots into a totally defenseless man, didn't you, ya putrid freak maggot.

You couldn't take me on when I was a posting normally several days ago.

Oh no, Wankin_1765 had to wait till I stopped posting to try to get a stinkin cheap shot in.

You ****ing filthy freak maggot, I won't forget this Bankin YA campaigner

Options so far for the tissueless disposal of boogas in the car.

1.Mouth
2.Sunvisor
3.Hanbrake
4.Gearstick
5. Flick it out the window.

Not judging you freaks but 5 is by far my preferred option, sometimes though that frkr sticks better than Jizz to a curtain. What do you do then?

upload_2014-12-7_19-47-22.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank Questions you need answered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back