Quinten Lynch announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Always loved the way he'd back himself in for a set shot no matter where it was on the ground. 60 meters out on the flank with a strong head on wind? Yeah. You better believe he's taking off the glove for this one. Mouth guard is coming out too bitch. You like that?

Classic :D:thumbsu: Sad to see a character leave the game unceremoniously like this, really should get a proper send off.

Was wondering when he was gonna announce it since he has vanished off the face of the planet this season. He really has been a disastrous pick up for Collingwood. I still think if he had sticked around for 2013 with the Eagles we could of done a little better than 13th.

thatsthejoke.jpg

9ANbBqL.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicked 3 goals in a one point Grand Final win. Better than some other more talented key forwards have managed. Good West Perth lad too! Hope he comes back to the club.

Got the absolute best out of himself, life member at the Eagles, premiership player, leading goalkicker. Really couldn't have asked for more from the Big Q.

Kicked 3 goals in a one point Grand Final win. Better than some other more talented key forwards have managed. Good West Perth lad too! Hope he comes back to the club.

Got the absolute best out of himself, life member at the Eagles, premiership player, leading goalkicker. Really couldn't have asked for more from the Big Q.
Kepler and Q Stick to lead West Perth to the 2015 flag

don't think it was disastrous at all, he was an unrestricted free agent so cost them next to nothing. a quality player who could have filled a short term need, definitely worth a punt.

Great call, Had a few good games in 2013, only cost us salary, no draft pick.

As I said in my OP, his efforts against the Blues in R2 2013 went a long way to helping us win the game. Rucked solo after Jolly went down early in the 2nd quarter.

Was wondering when he was gonna announce it since he has vanished off the face of the planet this season. He really has been a disastrous pick up for Collingwood. I still think if he had sticked around for 2013 with the Eagles we could of done a little better than 13th.

He was a big reason why we beat the Blues in the 1st Game MM Coached against us. He be Remembered at Pie Land for That

Remove this Banner Ad

Quinten Lynch announces retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back