R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Remove this Banner Ad

Embers said:
Some guy on ESPN Radio Colin Cowherd was mouthing off at Eddie saying nobody cares and he got what he deserved, needless to say ESPN have been flooded with calls to fire him, do your part and sign the petition going, its been up for like 4 hrs and nearly has 2000 signatures once all the wrestling websites get ahold of the link itll probably reach a few hundred thousand. Anyway heres the link

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?firecc

Yes you might want to listen to this first as then you'll know why they started a petition to have this jackass fired....

http://rapidshare.de/files/7650378/The_Herd_on_Eddie_Guerrero.mp3.html

Many thanks to Chad Mosher and DaveCanada for taking time out to splice out the portion of the part where Eddie Guerrero is talked about on "The Herd With Colin Cowherd" radio show earlier today on ESPN Radio. You can determine for yourself if Colin Cowherd went overboard or not with his comments on Guerrero.

Click the link below to download the audio file. Then click the "Free" button on the page. Then it will take you to another page where you have to wait approx. 21 seconds before you can download the file. After the countdown ends, click the link to save it to your PC or listen to it on your audio player.

You can be the judge on whether his comments where tasteless or not. If you feel they were, feel free to contact the ESPN staff at http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/s/contact/radio.html

Credit: Prowrestling.com

RIP Eddie, a true wrestler who poured his heart and soul into the business that he loved. Condolences to his family and friends, you could see how hard it is on Beniot and Rey from those interviews. :(

Watch WWE Raw today or on the weekend if you possibly can.

It is an Eddie tribute and is simply the best show ever.

wwe_chaos_tuff_2.jpg

Vale EG

Jumpin' Jimmy said:

Vale EG

Currently watching raw on Fox 8. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shedding a tear or 2. WWE are to be commended for the way they paid tribute to a great person. Anything that has happened in the past is forgotton in a situation like this.

One of my favourite wrestlers.

R.I.P. Eddie

Viva La Raza

Jumpin' Jimmy said:

I watched it today. Sorry but I find people faking their emotions over what was a real tragedy tacky. I thought Rey and Triple H were pretty good and genuine but Batista and Chris Benoit were over the top.

Raskolnikov said:
I watched it today. Sorry but I find people faking their emotions over what was a real tragedy tacky. I thought Rey and Triple H were pretty good and genuine but Batista and Chris Benoit were over the top.
Batista cried when Krystal got voted off the Diva Search.
Chris Benoit is his best friend.

Some people just let it all out, is that a problem? :rolleyes:

Raskolnikov said:

Dude, Beniot and Guerrero were best friends for over a decade.

Raskolnikov said:

Funny, I thought HHH seemed fake, but who am I to judge? I was tearing up all show, but especially at the start, when they faded in with the "Eddie, Eddie" chants form the crowd and the wrestlers were on stage and all teary, when Benoit lost it, and at the very end when Cena laid Eddie's t-shirt on the mat and placed the belt over it.

I was discussing this with my housemate tonight, I can't think of any wrestler whose loss would mean more to me...I've never been affected by any loss in this business as much I have been by Eddie Guerrero. Seeing all the highlights, the triumphs and the laughs was great...just a shame the events that brought it on :(

Shocking news, unbelievable - found out on Raw last night, started watching when John Cena was on just after the start.....

I was quite touched by some of the tributes from the other wrestlers

E G will be missed :eek:

R.I.P Eddie

I will always cherish the week of friendship in Queensland 1986 before he was a star. Although he was only 15 he was years ahead of his time in maturity.
I will alway remember that smirk he had , even at 19.

When i heard of his death i didnt believe it , because of all the fake reports we read on the net , but when i saw it on WWE.com i was absolutely stunned.

It really didnt hit me until i saw Raw on Wednesday.
Feeling sad for his family was bad enough , but seeing EVERY wrestler and official openly crying really brings home the magnitude of his friendship to everyone, thats what set me off. I was crying all threw the show. Even when i played the show back i cried.

Remembered forever Eddie
Condolences to his family & to all wrestling fans.
WWE will never be the same without his presence.

Steve

Raw made me cry heaps last night. It was just a fitting tribute to the great man. I thought all the tributes were genuine, the ones that touched me the most were Mysterio's, Chavo and Benoit as they were all so close to him.

It just shows how much the industry meant to him and how much Eddie meant to everyone.

R.I.P Latino Heat, you will be sorely missed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee, days have passed and I'm still in shock. At first when I heard the news I was in disbelief. I thought is this some sort of perverted work by the WWE? Then slowly it dawned that Eddie Guerrero was no longer with us. What a loss. He was the complete package. A fantastic in ring talent with an engaging personality to boot. One of my favorite wrestlers, I will surely miss him.

R.I.P. Eddie

R.I.P Eddie, I found out this morning, I had to read it twice as well.

After battling his demons & getting his life back on track over the last few yrs, it's unfair for this to have happened.

I have alot of memories of Eddie I've followed him since his WCW days, The one that will stand out for me is Eddie & Benoit embracing as world champs at Wrestlemania, that was a special moment!

I hope WWE choose Chavo to feature in the Survivour series match as a tribute to Eddie.

The cause of death has now been publicised by WWE.com and Vickie Guerrero...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vickie Guerrero speaks on Eddie's autopsy report
Nov. 15, 2005

After the untimely passing of Eddie Guerrero, WWE and the entire sports-entertainment community is still reeling from the devastating loss of a champion. The initial autopsy reports on Guerrero have come in. WWE.com spoke with Eddie’s widow, Vickie Guerrero, earlier today.

“It was heart failure. It was from his past – the drinking and the drug abuse. They found signs of heart disease. She (the examiner) said that the blood vessels were very worn and narrow, and that just showed all the abuse from the scheduling of work and his past. And Eddie just worked out like crazy all the time. It made his heart grow bigger and work harder and the vessels were getting smaller, and that’s what caused the heart failure. He went into a deep sleep.

As soon as they saw his heart, they saw the lining of his heart already had the heart disease. There was no trauma, and Eddie hadn’t hurt himself in any way. It answered a lot of questions. I knew Eddie wasn’t feeling very good for the last week. He was home and kept saying he wasn’t feeling good and we thought it was just “road tired.” So we thought he just had to rest. It answered a lot of my questions, too, because he was just so exhausted. She said it was normal because the heart was working so hard.

When he didn’t call me last night and the night before I knew it was for real, because he would call me every night. I miss his phone calls. I cried through the whole thing (last night).

I loved his laugh. His laugh was the best.

We just celebrated his four-year sobriety last Thursday. We just thought we had life by the handful. We thought we had it all figured out. He worked so hard to make a better life for us.

I’m just overwhelmed by how people are coming out. It’s touched my heart a lot.

Everybody was just in awe last night in how beautifully everything was put together.

All my life was wrestling. All he did was take care of them and live for that. And I don’t know what to do now.”

wtf someone removed my post about the cause of death then let your go ahead?

who did it? wanna fight me or something do ya?

rip eddie

Eddie Guerrero touched my life in sooo many ways! Even though i did not meet him in person it felt like i had known him all my life....He was the kinda guy that you can look at and say he is a part of you because he is sooo easy to like! When i heard the news of Eddies death via a SMS message my heart immeadiatly sank....it sank to where it had never gone before and it felt like my whole body just shut down completetly and i went into deep shock....i could do nothing except cry and keep crying! I wasnt really crying that much for Eddie because i know he is in a better place but i was crying for his "familia" Hes wife Vicki and his 3 daughters i was crying for them because i just cant imagine what the would of been going through at that time and i felt sooo sorry for them! My feelings where all over the place and i could not grip what had actually happened....i kept repeating "its not him" "its not him" "he cant be gone" "he just cant" i didnt want to face that truth but i already knew that it was there in my face! When i watched Raw and Smackdown tribute shows that just touched me sooo much! To see a guy like HHH who with WWE gives u the msg that he is everything and feels no pain to see him cry just made me break down also! Also to hear the stories from his friends and their feelings made me feel better but made me fell worse at the same time! I will NEVER NEVER forget the interview with Chris Beniot! To see him break down the way he did just made me incredibly low and also made me cry! Eddie is with God now....he is in heaven with the angles and i know that for a fact! And i miss him soooo soooo much! Its so hard to write this when you know he isnt coming back! Eddie i just want to say THANK YOU thank you so much for what you did for me and what you did for everyone else! You should be a proud man! And i will see you soon my friend....i promise

THE FIRE NEVER BURNS OUT! VIVA LA RAZA!!!!!!!

Yeah, sad news. Although I refuse to watch the WWE, Eddie was one of my favourite wrestlers in the WCW. A truly gifted athlete, wonderful acrobatics. A real pleasure to watch.

I know its a bit rude to say but is anyone else sick of hearing about Eddie on smackdown? I mean all this crap with Chavo and Rey still being the champion it's all a bit annoying now the guys been dead for over 6 months and he is still being mentioned week after week. Time to move on WWE

blangerang said:
I know its a bit rude to say but is anyone else sick of hearing about Eddie on smackdown? I mean all this crap with Chavo and Rey still being the champion it's all a bit annoying now the guys been dead for over 6 months and he is still being mentioned week after week. Time to move on WWE
WWE are not showing any respect to Eddie or his family using his name time after time for a storyline, goes to show you how Vince and co dont really give a **** about anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

Remove this Banner Ad

Back