R.I.P. - the Western Bulldogs Brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Used to be synonymous with the knockabout, good hearted, unpretentious, characterful, stand by your comrades type of image. Never thought I'd see the day they worked themselves into such hysterics over nothing to the point they actually convince themselves it's the right and smart thing to do to buy out potentially one of their best and certainly most experienced players for the sake of not feeling self-concious in front of the media. In a premiership contending year, no less.

****ing pathetic. Memo to the doggies: You're supposed to get people to hate you via ongoing success, not self invoked failure.

Aker hasnt been in the bext once in all the gaes he has played this year. He has repeatedly stuffed upin th media, and hasn't been putting the team before himself.
Also, all this talk about us needing him in finals is crap. The last 2 years our best finals players have been Griffen and Gilbee. A 33 year old with very poor form is not the one who is going to be winning finals for us :rolleyes:

Aker hasnt been in the bext once in all the gaes he has played this year.
That doesn't mean he isn't potentially one of their best player's. You bolded a word late.

He has repeatedly stuffed upin th media,
What stuff ups? The Gay article? The "dribbler" comment? Cry me a ****ing river...:rolleyes:
and hasn't been putting the team before himself.
He's a professional that has been doing everything required of him in his role as a footballer. The team allowed him to moonlight in the media so they could pay him less. Takesies backsies is for babies.
Also, all this talk about us needing him in finals is crap.
We'll see.
The last 2 years our best finals players have been Griffen and Gilbee.
The last 2 years your finals campaigns ended early.
A 33 year old with very poor form is not the one who is going to be winning finals for us :rolleyes:
I'd almost buy it if his form had anything to do with his sacking. The suits were getting annoyed he was getting it back, in fact. If his form wasn't putting him right in the mix for selection they'd have just left him at Williamstown till he retired.

To paraphrase another self defeating sleaze, you blokes are lower than canines.
I dub thee, the Western Weasels.

The Darwin doggies are a great team.

I'd like to think they are changing their ways.

It was time for the clown to get the axe.

handstand.preview.jpg

D'arsey has done his best this week to make the newly formed "Western Weasels" brand retroactive.

Seriously, that shit he said in the paper this week is worse than anything Aker has ever said. Can anyone think of a bigger whinge than that shit?
Glad Terry whacked him.

Remove this Banner Ad

R.I.P. - the Western Bulldogs Brand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back