Preview R2 v Crows - Showdown XLVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that only makes 2 less at centre stoppages when you want wings there to get the ball out to anyway. Every other stoppage they’re gonna push all the players there anyway. We would probably just end up with 2 less forwards

so at port we would have negative 1 forwards.
Lol, yeah it may not work. But a few games where I've played close attention, both teams 2 wingers, ie. 4 players, have all been pushed up around clearances. So remove those 4, and it would create a lot more space.

But hey in reality as you say it may just mean less forwards or something like that.

The AFL, where 44 sweaty men tackling each other for two hours in front of a crowd of 2,000 people is fine, but god help you if you invite someone to your house to stand near you with a microphone for a few minutes.

The AFL, where 44 sweaty men tackling each other for two hours in front of a crowd of 2,000 people is fine, but god help you if you invite someone to your house to stand near you with a microphone for a few minutes.

You watch Gillon throw down a suspension to try and help his crows get over the line, can see it happening a mile away

The biggest concern is if Ollie lives with house mates, to my knowledge he used to live with dbj and clurey. It will probably mean all three are in isolation for 14 days.....

The biggest concern is if Ollie lives with house mates, to my knowledge he used to live with dbj and clurey. It will probably mean all three are in isolation for 14 days.....

Why would it? He hasn't breached any actual government COVID rules, just the extra pointless bullshit that the AFL have tacked on.

Why would it? He hasn't breached any actual government COVID rules, just the extra pointless bullshit that the AFL have tacked on.
It is through strict isolation measures the afl is trying to break down state borders, strict adherence is how fly in fly out games will operate

You watch Gillon throw down a suspension to try and help his crows get over the line, can see it happening a mile away
Gill would have to suspend half our team to give the crows a chance to get over the line. The crows of 2020 is circa port 2011-12. Besides don't know if ollie is in our top 15 players to be honest. Hope he proves me wrong this year though

It is through strict isolation measures the afl is trying to break down state borders, strict adherence is how fly in fly out games will operate

Adherence to a policy they made up that has no bearing on states rules around isolation and social distancing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adherence to a policy they made up that has no bearing on states rules around isolation and social distancing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The AFL has its own code of conduct which go beyond state level restrictions, I dont agree with it but it's how it is.

44 players who have been isolated from the public so there is very little chance that any of them has been exposed to the virus and thus they can't spread it during a match.

Well until a reporter who hasn't been living in this controlled situation is interacting with them. Which is why there is a problem here.

If anyone doesn't think this isn't a stitch up ask yourself's this.

How come channel 7 haven't been going to D Talia's household and do interviews with him?
Channel 7 fully know what the AFL rules are, and they've been desperate to bring something negative against us when they have no fuel to go with this year so far.

Just a shameful act from a TV network. As said earlier, we should be banning them from entering Alberton and ban our players from interviews with the network, of course this won't happen because Koch is as spineless as they come, and because he works for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back