Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

How many intercept possessions for Tom Stewart today?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have given up trying for the 25 multi legs trying to turn $1 into 1m but how does this sound for $43:1 (and even higher now as Cats have inexplicably drifted from $1.34 to $1.37 for the win)

Cats by 40+
Miers and Soligo 20 (or more) possessions
Hinge and Crouch 25 possessions (actually Crouch may be subbed thinking about it further..)
Stengle to bounce back from controversial week and kick 3 with team mates looking after the hard luck story (4th time reported hard luck story)

Geelong by the same amount of Points as Tom Stewart has uncontested possessions.

So setting the over/under at 22
Reads the play and ball flight better than anyone, great overhead mark even against
taller opponents, is super quick and uses that pace to gather on the ground while
running away from opponents. Making it look easy doesn’t mean it is, and if you look
closely, I dare say even you, although confused, will realise that very few of his possessions
are uncontested.

No offence taken. To be honest I'm not sure whether I'll be here in 5 years.. it's too cold.
But I like how quiet it is (not unlike Adelaide), cheap housing, people are generally relaxed and friendly compared to Melbourne folk who are aresholes.
I live on the outskirts in the hills with a nice view so probably got one of the better spots in town with easy access to the free way to get into Melbourne or the surf Coast easy.

Nah I've got a really bad virus so need to rest. That and weather is crap, and our team sucks so doesn't seem like a recipe for a fun time.

View attachment 2066994
Which cricket pitch is for the Indians

No offence taken. To be honest I'm not sure whether I'll be here in 5 years.. it's too cold.
But I like how quiet it is (not unlike Adelaide), cheap housing, people are generally relaxed and friendly compared to Melbourne folk who are aresholes.
I live on the outskirts in the hills with a nice view so probably got one of the better spots in town with easy access to the free way to get into Melbourne or the surf Coast easy.

Nah I've got a really bad virus so need to rest. That and weather is crap, and our team sucks so doesn't seem like a recipe for a fun time.

View attachment 2066994
Lovely Banks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reads the play and ball flight better than anyone, great overhead mark even against
taller opponents, is super quick and uses that pace to gather on the ground while
running away from opponents. Making it look easy doesn’t mean it is, and if you look
closely, I dare say even you, although confused, will realise that very few of his possessions
are uncontested.
The joke is we kick it straight to him all the time dopey

The joke is we kick it straight to him all the time dopey
Re read my comment, dopey.
Do you know what reading the play and flight of the ball means?
Anyone with half a brain can see and understand the concept, but
one eyed unthinking supporters keep sprouting, “we kicked it straight
to him.”
I don’t want to offend anyone, but as a humanitarian I always feel
duty bound to help educate the simple minded. You’re welcome.

Going to be a blustery, likely wet day day at Kardinia.... Our elite skills will be on show :drunk:

Not going to be pretty on many fronts I think... :embarrassedv1:

"Long down the line after a slow build-up by the Crows and Tom Stewart marks who directs it to Myers, overlap handpass to Toohey who kicks into 50, mark dropped by Cameron, Close proves front and centre, handbells to Stengle who kicks his fifth for the quarter"

I think I've watched this episode before

Re read my comment, dopey.
Do you know what reading the play and flight of the ball means?
Anyone with half a brain can see and understand the concept, but
one eyed unthinking supporters keep sprouting, “we kicked it straight
to him.”
I don’t want to offend anyone, but as a humanitarian I always feel
duty bound to help educate the simple minded. You’re welcome.
I don't want to offend anyone but call someone dopey

Have a bit of humility handbagger

I am excited to see something different today.

Even first quarter
Geelong dominate the 2nd and get a 4 goal lead at half time
We fight back in the 3rd and fight and scrap for 4.7 from 18 F50 entries but Geelong kick 3 easy goals from 5 inside 50s
We end up losing by 34-49 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day R21: Geelong vs Adelaide @ GMHBA

Back