• 7: Chris Masten

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 8: Gary Ablett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9: Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking about going the #yolo option and going with my new recruit Mitch Duncan.
Oh yes, please do it.

If you go with Duncan I'll go with Masten (39 touches last time v Adelaide) to make the GF more interesting.

Last game of the season, pushing Stanton(C) onto the field instead of Jack. Nothing to lose, might as well take a risk or two.

yolo

Think I'll stick wtih Swan again ... Joel as vice.

Although NRoo is mighty tempting after last week and tonight's teams...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arg Swan or SJ, I've got 1k riding on this

im the same!!!...almost the same riding on it lolz

reason im leaning to SJ is north give up next to no tonnes at all (1 in past fortnight vs bombers/hawks) and beamer back might take a smidgen away from swanny???

raines to jelwood and sj to rack it up once again???...2 scores under 100 and back to back 130+ ...

is it silly to go sj over swanny?????....maybe slight fav in my grannys???

im the same!!!...almost the same riding on it lolz

reason im leaning to SJ is north give up next to no tonnes at all (1 in past fortnight vs bombers/hawks) and beamer back might take a smidgen away from swanny???

raines to jelwood and sj to rack it up once again???...2 scores under 100 and back to back 130+ ...

is it silly to go sj over swanny?????....maybe slight fav in my grannys???

tbh i dont think they would score that much different. i mean this year there havent been many 130+scores like in previous scores.

tbh i dont think they would score that much different. i mean this year there havent been many 130+scores like in previous scores.

i know just the fact north have been so good at resricting dt scores worries me that swanny could have a quite-ishone...

thoughts on the north factor?

but its swanny!!!
if u need numbers, he scored 123 eariler this year on them and he's gotten 148, 162, 123 and 117 in his past encounters!

....but its SJ of 2013, highest averaging player!!! ;)
...jokes

i know man!!

but look at steive j this year :p....same kind of scores!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains R23 - DT Grand Final CAPTAINS! "The Captain that counts"

Back