Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston saying he didn't see Rankine until 1m away from him.

What total shit, he lined him up from a fair way out
It’s like talking to my kid when they do something wrong, they try an minimize everything and not actually taking responsibility for their actions.

Just as dumb.

But, just like supporters should never touch athletes on the field, athletes should never touch people in the crowd. Or their hats.

An act of celebration is ok though....

Nah **** him, he deserved more than just getting his hat knocked off. ****ing feral.

Just as dumb.

But, just like supporters should never touch athletes on the field, athletes should never touch people in the crowd. Or their hats.

An act of celebration is ok though....

Honestly, someone yelling in my face like that - they are getting ****ing lamped. Don't walk up to another man and get in his face and not expect something back, it's pathetic.

It’s like talking to my kid when they do something wrong, they try an minimize everything and not actually taking responsibility for their actions.
It's like a Nicks press conference

It's true and it's hilarious!! :laughv1: Yes, for ASSAULT!!! :roflv1:
How soft is that feral twerp for complaining that he had his cap knocked off his head?

HAT ATTACK!! Gotta be a jail term, minimum 6 months. :sneaky:

I'd like a transcript of the abusive filth he was dishing out.

PA: shit Club supported by w***ers.
The guy needs his Man Card revoked. He is a physically imposing figure leaning over to razz the Crows player.

I hope the cops invesigate and give him a fine for wasting their time.

Pretty dumb thing to do.....
C'mon mate, just how serious are we gonna get over a cap getting knocked off some abuser's head?

Years ago at an A1 Turf Cricket match (Edwardstown Oval, South Road), a spectator was shouting relentless abuse at one of the batsmen. Dunno why; some history or old grievance.
Somewhat stoopidly, he was sitting by the gate through which incoming/outgoing batsmen walked and had put his pint on the post.
When the batsman he was abusing got out, the abuse continued and it looked like the batsman was shaping to clobber the bloke with his bat as he got close to the gate. :mad::grimacing:

Instead, the batsman gave his beer a light tap and it fell into the bloke's lap.
Everyone who saw it laughed, because it was hell-funny.

Later, I saw the two of them at the Club's bar, sharing a beer and a laugh, which is what sane Aussies do.

A"dumb thing to do"???
Mate, it's HILARIOUS.

It's true and it's hilarious!! :laughv1: Yes, for ASSAULT!!! :roflv1:
How soft is that feral twerp for complaining that he had his cap knocked off his head?

HAT ATTACK!! Gotta be a jail term, minimum 6 months. :sneaky:

I'd like a transcript of the abusive filth he was dishing out.

PA: shit Club supported by w***ers.
What a bunch of sooks. All razzed up over a teeth joke then calling the cops over a hat. Embarrassing. Laughing stock of the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part of this is for those ferals, a Showdown win is the highlight of their year, ranking alongside father/son prison day. They are so worked up, even in losing, the Crows managed to take that away from them.

Learnt along time ago the subject of your hate either doesn't know or care about how you feel so it's a wasted emotion.
That’s the most bizarre thing. They were still so highly wound up after winning.

C'mon mate, just how serious are we gonna get over a cap getting knocked off some abuser's head?

Years ago at an A1 Turf Cricket match (Edwardstown Oval, South Road), a spectator was shouting relentless abuse at one of the batsmen. Dunno why; some history or old grievance.
Somewhat stoopidly, he was sitting by the gate through which incoming/outgoing batsmen walked and had put his pint on the post.
When the batsman he was abusing got out, the abuse continued and it looked like the batsman was shaping to clobber the bloke with his bat as he got close to the gate. :mad::grimacing:

Instead, the batsman gave his beer a light tap and it fell into the bloke's lap.
Everyone who saw it laughed, because it was hell-funny.

Later, I saw the two of them at the Club's bar, sharing a beer and a laugh, which is what sane Aussies do.

A"dumb thing to do"???
Mate, it's HILARIOUS.
Say he knocks the cap off, and then the Feral jumps the fence to get at him.

It was a dumb thing to do.

Part of being a professional and getting paid as one is ignoring that crap.

Yeah it is amusing, but Crouch should know better.

The laughter in your story difused any anger. In this case, it could have erupted.

Say he knocks the cap off, and then the Feral jumps the fence to get at him.

It was a dumb thing to do.

Part of being a professional and getting paid as one is ignoring that crap.

Yeah it is amusing, but Crouch should know better.

If someone knocks my hat off and I then decide to punch them, then I will get the book thrown at me.

“I don't know why I didn't tackle. In the past, this has been my first instinct. I don't know why I decided to bump”.

Odd thing to say, sounds more to me like it WAS because it was Rankine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Isn’t it weird he “doesn’t remember” even making the decision to bump, but remembers enough to say he didn’t make high contact despite footage showing otherwise 🤔

I hope our player remember the abuse they were getting. Can't wait for the first home Showdown next year. Going to be a bloodbath.

Annoyingly we will need to wait until the end of next year for that one, however I can imagine that our players are going to get stuck right into their crowd for the first one. Can imagine Rankine absolutely giving it to them if he plays well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back