Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Slow introduction .....get him accustomed to the game-pace

They no doubt wanted him to play a few games .....no good destroying his confidence

It may not be your approach ....but then you're not a coach
The geelong game was only 2 weeks ago, our season was already gone and he’d already had the slowest of slow introductions.
With all due respect that’s absolute crap, nicks even said he didn’t want to bring him on (reading between the lines he didn’t trust him) because he didn’t want to turn the tide.

Code:
 I don't know why I didn't tackle. In the past, this has been my first instinct. I don't know why I decided to bump because I can't remember making that decision because it all happened so quickly.

The reason.......the coaches drilled it into the players all week to hurt Rankine every chance they get.

Houston is generally a very fair player, very out of character for him to bump like that.

Rankine was being rough handled at every opportunity. Like they did Max Gawn.

Houston saying he didn't see Rankine until 1m away from him.

What total shit, he lined him up from a fair way out

Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a load of BS cleaned him up a mile away
[/QUOTE]

How do you regret the decision you made without remembering that you made the decision?

Is he going the temporary insanity defense?

Crouch being investigated for assault for knocking a Port hat off a head.
It's true and it's hilarious!! :laughv1: Yes, for ASSAULT!!! :roflv1:
How soft is that feral twerp for complaining that he had his cap knocked off his head?

HAT ATTACK!! Gotta be a jail term, minimum 6 months. :sneaky:

I'd like a transcript of the abusive filth he was dishing out.

PA: shit Club supported by w***ers.

Have a look at the feral that got his hat deservedly knocked off. God only know what he said.

The best part of this is for those ferals, a Showdown win is the highlight of their year, ranking alongside father/son prison day. They are so worked up, even in losing, the Crows managed to take that away from them.

Learnt along time ago the subject of your hate either doesn't know or care about how you feel so it's a wasted emotion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back