Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

Scanning the Cup markets there’s no real value that I can see, except maybe Eric The Eel at $150 for the MC with Neds. That’s all-in but reports indicate he’ll be nom’d for both Cups and HK offers have been rejected. Needs to get his rating up to make the field.

SHEPARD,bought by P Moody last year over in UK,bred to stay all day,6 starts in Oz for 3w 2p Looks like a horse with plenty of upside 130's BF 100 or so other corps.

Makybe Diva went from a maiden to winning the QE in its 1st prep,obviously SHEPARD has a way to go but got to start somewhere.

Last edited:
Makybe Diva went from a maiden to winning the QE in its 1st prep,obviously SHEPARD has a way to go but got to start somewhere.

Solid comparison - could definitely be the next Makybe Diva

Youd have to think with the potential of no international raiders that Suprise Baby would be very very hard to beat for the cup

Youd have to think with the potential of no international raiders that Suprise Baby would be very very hard to beat for the cup

Hardly the horse you'd be backing antepost - will be at the top of most markets so may as well see if it comes back ok in the Spring

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a better chance to win the Melbourne cup greyhound variety I'd have thought. The MC may be weaker if local but will still need be a G2-G1 type horse to win because there will be one that hits that level on the day. He will not be that level at 7yo/8yo
They got him for a million and with the MC in mind, Sound has the credentials. Look at the value of futures market and you will see none. Sound represents a good gamble as can stay all day and had a run around last year. You might find an On a Jeune on the day.
‘Shared Ambition looks to be tracking along nicely as well. Liked the way he is getting to the line.
They’re my two this far out. Already had a dump on Sound. Early doors took Sound/Richmond double for 10000/1.

Where do you tip around here?
The stable has a 2 year old going around Wednesday who will be each way all day.

They got him for a million and with the MC in mind, Sound has the credentials. Look at the value of futures market and you will see none. Sound represents a good gamble as can stay all day and had a run around last year. You might find an On a Jeune on the day.
‘Shared Ambition looks to be tracking along nicely as well. Liked the way he is getting to the line.
They’re my two this far out. Already had a dump on Sound. Early doors took Sound/Richmond double for 10000/1.

Where do you tip around here?
The stable has a 2 year old going around Wednesday who will be each way all day.
Suprised if Sound isnt 10000/1 on its own.

If you can’t work the maths don’t bet.
I’m gathering there is not much punting intelligence happening in this part of the forum.
I’ll leave you to your 2.50 shots.
View attachment 869488

Mate you said you took the double at 10000/1?

It’s actually $954/1...
Maybe you’re the one that needs to work on your maths and intelligence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back