Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

Weak reply, you're pulling at straws mate. Stop living in the past. That was over 13 years ago. The flag is hardly tainted, certainly no more so than flags from other clubs (Essendon 1993 + Carlton 1995 salary cap breaches).

I love the fact that all the tigers fans have been talking about their "number 1 recruit" Alex Rance and how they would be next to unstoppable next year. Then he retires, then separates from his wife, and now this rumour that he put one through Jack Higgins girlfriend while he was in hospital for a brain bleed.
Drug culture still going strong down Lathlain way. Not at all in the past, just ask Willie. A stain the eagles have to live with.

True or not true, the best bit about this thread is just how utterly desperate the Richmond supporters are defending Mr Overrated
Root rat or not he's overrated AF. Just won a flag without him, the so called pillar of their defence. With a little help from a corrupt fixture that is. I think most intelligent supporters would pick Jezza McGovern over him at CHB.

Absolutely agree with this. 1000%

So tired of ugly blokes lining up, falling over themselves, to pot handsome blokes who have strayed.

The former have never been tested and are lucky to even have girl, let alone stray. Reckon there might be a few posting here..

You do know knock shops exist right? Everyone can stray if they are inclined.

Root rat or not he's overrated AF. Just won a flag without him, the so called pillar of their defence. With a little help from a corrupt fixture that is. I think most intelligent supporters would pick Jezza McGovern over him at CHB.

Lol, no. Rance is the best KPF of the last 20 years.

Remember when the King delivered his royal scepter to Kelly?

The Roos were unstoppable then, probably a few more flags to come and then the King crowns Kelly and they just went to crap.

Something in that for all of us
Remember when the tiges smashed the crows in the granny?

The crows were unstoppable then, probably a couple more flags to come and they just went to crap.

Something in that for all of us.

P.S Is that you Tex?

Before the rumour emerged If you had to guess one Richmond player to sleep with a teamsters gf who would be suspect number 1?

Before the rumour emerged If you had to guess one Richmond player to sleep with a teamsters gf who would be suspect number 1?
good question..let's see..

they would likely be charming/handsome/top 10 player at the club, providing motivation on the WAG's side.

They would likely be considered beyond reproach from a moral POV, thus affording them opportunity to be around said WAG unchaperoned.

So yeah actually, Bachar or Rance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol love this board

We lose a game without a star and it’s “Richmond have no depth”. We win without them and it’s “that shows they weren’t that good anyway”

Jen, please give this topic a wide berth...it won't benefit anyone.

I don't know why people make up shit like that, anyone can go to Instagram and see that all the Richmond players including higgins still follow him

Go home mate you’re drunk

My honest opinion is that you've been on the decline for years but this is vintage SLF.

Truly top shelf. I didn't know you still had this in you.

Everything you have written in this post is true, but you've written it better than most of us -- myself included -- ever could.

Nekminnit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back