Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

People are commenting about it on Jack's IG posts.

When the Pies rumour came out, Eddie came out pretty quickly and hosed it down. If it isn't true, surely the club would say something, even just release a statement on their twitter account.
You do realise that everyone at the club is on holidays.

Yet here you are scumbag.

Is your uncle one of those QCs that enjoys cross dressing? They're my favourites.
Other than this thread,

I have never posted in the rumours board, if i have, maybs 5 years ago, regulars like yourself are the scumbags no matter how witty you think you are, trashbag.

Other than this thread,

I have never posted in the rumours board, if i have, maybs 5 years ago, regulars like yourself are the scumbags no matter how witty you think you are, trashbag.
I still want to know more about uncle Queens Council and whether he's into cross dressing.

Your assumption is that the legal action can achieve something. Its not criminal and to justify going civil the guy you are going after needs to have some assets and the penalties are monetary in nature. I doubt many people on big footy have assets, its hardly the sort of place the well placed of society come to.
Are we sure his uncle isn't on here

Whatever I posted obviously cut you pretty deep, imagine how bad Jack Higgins feels after what’s happened to him and so called loyal tigers fans defending the other guy.
Agree. The person that made up this malicious rumour and those that continue to push it are pretty sad individuals.

Says a lot about these types of people that this sort of stuff brings them joy. I’m both disgusted by them but also pity them. Imagine their lives.

My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.

If you're shitting yourself over your involvement maybe you shouldn't be a low life scum that gossips and fuels false rumours over real people.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Maybe if you had an idea, you wouldn't be the bottom of the barrel in human form?

Ricky Nixon has been approached and that's fact from a someone in the legal sector. You noticed the back tracking?? I'd strongly suggest to that Geelong supporter that started the thread, I strongly suggest he get himself some legal advice

Hey buddy im in a legal stoush atm, could u let me know your uncles details.

Also would he give me some discount if i told him I knew The undertaker from bigfooty? Do us a favor. Cheers

Anyone else read Tanisha Crook’s response on Instagram and note that she didn’t categorically deny anything had happened between her and Rance?
Do you understand what the words slander and defamation mean?
Or the final sentence “made up rumours”
If you need help I’m sure a friendly adult will explain it for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Ricky Nixon deleting his Twitter could be related:think:
I know Richmond FC have asked the police to investigate the source of the malicious rumour. Will be easy enough for them to track down. Apparently the impact this rumour has had on Higgins and his girlfriend is significant.

I know Richmond FC have asked the police to investigate the source of the malicious rumour. Will be easy enough for them to track down. Apparently the impact this rumour has had on Higgins and his girlfriend is significant.

100% also sites like this are under serious risk. Calling a thread rumor does not make it immune to media laws.

Actually nothing happened to Higgins but keep peddling a lie. Not surprising though considering you cheated in 95, and your champion is a eye gouging chicken winger.

Free fall, you would know considering going from top 4 to bottom in in the space of 24 months lol

So says the bloke from a club with known drug issues and poor old willie #4years

Our druggie culture ended in 2007. Richmond finished dead last that year. Funny that you pick and choose what narratives from the past you want to engage in 😂😂

Lol this thread.
They told me to have a quick look it only took a minute to see it’s a Cox Plate type field of BFs finest shit stirrers, trolls and bored people.😂
Very impressive field actually!

Whatever I posted obviously cut you pretty deep, imagine how bad Jack Higgins feels after what’s happened to him and so called loyal tigers fans defending the other guy.
Imagine how you'd feel if nothing had happened and yet morons continued to suggest that your partner had slept with a mate, but I doubt that would ever happen as it's unlikely you'd ever have mates or a partner

Our druggie culture ended in 2007. Richmond finished dead last that year. Funny that you pick and choose what narratives from the past you want to engage in 😂😂
Little Willie suggests that the culture is alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back