Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

they're all on holidays though
Asking police to investigate only takes a phone call. Would need to call in people like their media manager to release a statement

I know Richmond FC have asked the police to investigate the source of the malicious rumour. Will be easy enough for them to track down. Apparently the impact this rumour has had on Higgins and his girlfriend is significant.
Police should not be doing anything unless the individual(s) lodge a formal complaint not one party's employer.

Also what crime have they been asked to investigate? Defamation is not a crime it's a civil action.

I’ve never been on reddit.

Must just be a coincidence then
  • Trent Cotchin's Hair (on reddit)--- Cotchin's Hair Piece (on BigFooty)
  • Both accounts made in the past 16 months (Reddit at end of 2018 season, BigFooty start of 2019 season)
  • An interesting topic to be about considering most of the jokes about Cotchin's hair stem from 2015-2016.

Thought you may want to know so people don't accuse you of starting the rumour.

Must just be a coincidence then
  • Trent Cotchin's Hair (on reddit)--- Cotchin's Hair Piece (on BigFooty)
  • Both accounts made in the past 16 months (Reddit at end of 2018 season, BigFooty start of 2019 season)
  • An interesting topic to be about considering most of the jokes about Cotchin's hair stem from 2015-2016.

Thought you may want to know so people don't accuse you of starting the rumour.

Trents hair is very popular.
It’s beautiful hair.

Police should not be doing anything unless the individual(s) lodge a formal complaint not one party's employer.

Also what crime have they been asked to investigate? Defamation is not a crime it's a civil action.
The club may well have approached the police on request of Higgins & Rance

Wtf? Willie got caught this year and the rumor is a portion of your list partake in a few party aids lol
There are no drugs in Perth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But what crime are they investigating?
If there have been threats of physical harm being done to them in particular Tenisha, then police have every right to investigate

That post is all speculation, not really slanderous or accusatory, so if it was him does it really matter?

We’ve had threats of QC’s in this thread— anything is possible these days ;)

If there have been threats of physical harm being done to them in particular Tenisha, then police have every right to investigate
Fair enough.

In that case I'd say a few Richmond "fans" are expecting a knock on the door from the boys in blue. Can't really imagine anyone else being moved to threaten violence.

My uncle is a Queens Council Barrister and at this stage of his career, he's chomping at the bit to take a challenge.
I'm sure you mean Queen's Counsel, unless your Uncle works in New York for the borough of Queens. Maybe he is a Barista?
Also the idiom is not "Chomping at the bit"
The idiom is "Champing at the bit". I know this is pedantic, but when attempting to employ an appeal to authority argument it is best to use the correct words.

The Tiges fans in here are reminding me of the halcyon days of the Ess drug saga when delusional Bomber fans were all about how Sir Jimmy was going sue the world because everyone was so mean to him.

Not even close to the same thing..

Fair enough.

In that case I'd say a few Richmond "fans" are expecting a knock on the door from the boys in blue. Can't really imagine anyone else being moved to threaten violence.
Also believe that police can advise if there is reason enough for cease and desist orders to be issued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back