Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

Lol this thread.
They told me to have a quick look it only took a minute to see it’s a Cox Plate type field of BFs finest shit stirrers, trolls and bored people.😂
Very impressive field actually!

I’m calling my QC Uncle, that’s slander.

Tiger nuffies talking court and defamation - never change.

A little marijuana? Lol. You must have been fun at parties.
How unfortunate that poor Willie got caught the only time he had smoked a little weed. :rolleyes:

Taking a leaf from Eddies book

Last edited:
How unfortunate that poor Willie got caught the only time he had smoked a little weed. :rolleyes:

Would love to see the numbers of players with strikes for recreational drugs. If you knew the numbers then your little digs would be laughable. Especially a team with a player with known bikie connections on it. 😂 A certain cousin of a current Tigers player also stated drug use was out of control in the AFL.

Use Rioli as a scapegoat all you want. Any level headed observer knows the truth.

Last edited:
Police should not be doing anything unless the individual(s) lodge a formal complaint not one party's employer.

Also what crime have they been asked to investigate? Defamation is not a crime it's a civil action.
Not sure. But they are investigating.
The rumours had significant impact on some of those mentioned.

That should be enough for half decent humans to desist.

So all of us have uncles that are QC’s?? **** that’s a lot of smartarses in one room.

Would love to see the numbers of players with strikes for recreational drugs. If you knew the numbers then your little digs would be laughable. Especially a team with a player with known bike connections on it. 😂 A certain cousin of a current Tigers player also stated drug use was out of control in the AFL. Wonder who he was hanging out with?

Use Rioli as a scapegoat all you want. Any level headed observer knows the truth.
All players everywhere are doing it. **** I work with 2 brothers of AFL players and when the young blokes need shit that’s where they go.
Only the dumb campaigners get caught that’s all.

Mess enough obviously for Nixon to delete his Twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Richmond FC have asked the police to investigate the source of the malicious rumour. Will be easy enough for them to track down. Apparently the impact this rumour has had on Higgins and his girlfriend is significant.

I wonder what the police will discover during their investigation?

Maybe this is a pattern of behaviour.

All players everywhere are doing it. fu** I work with 2 brothers of AFL players and when the young blokes need shit that’s where they go.
Only the dumb campaigners get caught that’s all.

No one is disputing Riolis stupidity. Especially considering they werent even testing for weed. Guys a muppet.

Wait, so you get on your high horse and tell people to stop listening to gossip and people on the internet.

And then you spread gossip that police are investigating (on the internet, no less) and want us to take you at face value?

Richmond logic...

Would love to see the numbers of players with strikes for recreational drugs. If you knew the numbers then your little digs would be laughable. Especially a team with a player with known bike connections on it. 😂 the cousin of a current Tigers player also stated drug use was out of control. Wonder who he was hanging out with?
Well that didn't take long, another accusation that Dusty must be a druggie because his father was a gang member. The depths some people will go to when they can't discuss a topic.

Police should not be doing anything unless the individual(s) lodge a formal complaint not one party's employer.

Also what crime have they been asked to investigate? Defamation is not a crime it's a civil action.

Defamation is indeed a cival action but harassment and public use of one's image to cause damage can easily be used as bullying, and with the changes to the internet bullying laws, it is a criminal action.

Side note- love how a Carlton mod liked your post. Causing pain to a young kid must get people's rocks off I guess

Smooth edit placing a different article in your post.
What's the difference between the Eddie suing Facebook and people being sued over the rumour about Higgins/Rance.

Both are slanderous allegations?

Point is a Pies fan having a crack about Tigers and court is quite humorous given it's your presidents first thought when things go wrong.

Better board up that glass house then mate. Those stones are gonna do some damage.
Well aware that drug use is rife within the AFL, what I don't do is go throwing stones at players without having any proof to back up the claim. But you keep taking your potshots at players without proof if it makes you happy.

Well aware that drug use is rife within the AFL, what I don't do is go throwing stones at players without having any proof to back up the claim. But you keep taking your potshots at players without proof if it makes you happy.

What proof do you have that Rioli is a constant drug user and that it wasnt just a puff at a party?

As I said. Throwing stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back