Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

I didn't want to give any air to this rumour but I think I need to come in and dispel things a little. This has blown way out of control over some largely unsubstantiated bullshit to do with... Instagram followers? Come on.

The annoying bit is, if you peak through the iron curtain that is Richmond's media team you blind ******* sheeple would see the actual truth instead of bickering about dumb bullshit like banging women. You'd find out the truth. I think its time I told you.

The truth is, Alex Rance gets blood transfusions from young children to maintain his looks.
You are wrong!!!! he eats the children so get it right

I love how invested oppo supporters are in this story when it's standard issue facebook bullshit. Zero credibility.
Why would Rance, a man who could pull super models put it all on the line to slum it with some random football groupy?
You gotta be real here and have to admit our posters do the same thing as this and lay the boots in, so if we dish it out we gotta take it.

Bullshit, there was some song and dance made about it by him when he renewed his previous contract some years back. You been following football all of a few years only or just in woodwork before that ? It is one of things we already knew about him for years.
But was it made by him or the media?

Well if you are basing it on how North turned out after the Carey debacle we have at least of couple of decades of failure ahead of us and we will only be happy by finding joy in the misery of others.

You’ve had 3.5 decades worth recently, it should be an easy transition.

I love how invested oppo supporters are in this story when it's standard issue facebook bullshit. Zero credibility.
Why would Rance, a man who could pull super models put it all on the line to slum it with some random football groupy?
That is a valid point.

Supermodels wouldn't look twice at Rance, they are surrounded by beautiful people every hour of every day. Rance would make heads turn walking down the street, but a supermodel he is not.

BTW - Higgins girlfriend is very attractive, there is no doubt that Rance being attracted to her is a possibility. If this is all a rumour it won't be cos Higgo's missus wasn't pretty enough.

Meh, immaterial now after what Rance has done to screw (literally and metaphorically) the Richmond culture and club for years to come.

You have assumed this rumour is true without facts.

You spent the last 30 years dining out on ancient glory, you'll need to rest on the laurels of beating two cooked interstate sides in a weak period for the league for the next fifty I reckon.

I'm sure if the Kangaroos won those premierships they would have been amazingly earned in an extremely tough competition.

What happened 20 years ago at another club doesn't matter.

This is about Richmond's paper thin bullshit culture being exposed by a charlatan diver who preyed on the vulnerable missus of a young bloke facing death.

Again, you assume this is true without facts. You like to blow your own trumpet.

Richmond would do well to model itself on North Melbourne in the coming years.

The Kangaroos have been irrelevant for some time, no thanks lol.

Watcher/non poster i have mail that i trust the rumours are very true. I would love to believe that theyre not but i trust where ive heard it from. furious at rance.

This is brilliant!

Tigers fans have been holier than thou for the last couple of years and used their recent success to mock and patronise supporters of other clubs, especially Pies and Blues supporters.

Hopefully this gets out in the open soon and has an impact on the playing group and their 2020 season. Looking forward to Blues and Pies supporting shoving it back in the faces of Tiges.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta laugh at all this BS. Obviously someone from a rival club doing their very best to bring the RFC down. Tipping there are millions who would love it to be true.

Entertainment on an otherwise dull day. Nice try......

This is the latest iteration of Tigers having their head in the sands.

First it was players don't need a social media post cos they would have said it all when he told the playing group.
Then it was Georgia changed her name due to fan harrassment, and their marriage is fine.
Now its other clubs are starting rumours to bring down the tigers....

This is brilliant!

Tigers fans have been holier than thou for the last couple of years and used their recent success to mock and patronise supporters of other clubs, especially Pies and Blues supporters.

Hopefully this gets out in the open soon and has an impact on the playing group and their 2020 season. Looking forward to Blues and Pies supporting shoving it back in the faces of Tiges.

This is quite sad.

Hoping a person has had an affair with a colleagues partner to make others feel better about themselves.

Obtaining joy out of others misery.
Says a lot about the poster really.

Hope you have some happiness in life mate, without having to rely on others misery to make you feel better about yourself as a person.

Footys just a game mate.

This is quite sad.

Hoping a person has had an affair with a colleagues partner to make others feel better about themselves.

Obtaining joy out of others misery.
Says a lot about the poster really.

Hope you have some happiness in life mate, without having to rely on others misery to make you feel better about yourself as a person.

Footys just a game mate.

It's all just gossip and innuendo mate. If it isn't true, I highly doubt any of these folks get overly affected by what gets written about them on Big Footy or Twitter. They're public figures it goes with the territory.

I get it, it's your club and it doesn't feel good for you... But if you're gonna dish it out, sometimes you're gonna have to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back