Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A weird question, is sweet Jesus a north member cos I want to do him slowly

Yes, I’m jesus :sternlook:

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
oh we are running a public feud but I am not sure if he is one of member from our club (north)

He's not the full quid, so it should be a well matched contest.

Jenner if you're born as a biological boy, you shouldn't be allowed to compete in girls' sports..

Agree there. You can't just pretend some of the biology goes away, especially in contact sports.

I put it in the same category as the way Junior rugby in the Northern states now has weight divisions within age grades.

That's down to Polynesian kids often being bigger than non Polynesian kids and thus having say under 12 games effectively ruined when one team is just massively bigger than the other in a collision sport..

Some say that is racist but I disagree.

Same with trans people and sport.

Agree there. You can't just pretend some of the biology goes away, especially in contact sports.

I put it in the same category as the way Junior rugby in the Northern states now has weight divisions within age grades.

That's down to Polynesian kids often being bigger than non Polynesian kids and thus having say under 12 games effectively ruined when one team is just massively bigger than the other in a collision sport..

Some say that is racist but I disagree.

Same with trans people and sport.
Honestly, haven’t taken a stance on this either way. I personally just love people who speak on behalf of communities, which they are not apart of..

especially when those communities are generally diverse.
I’d love to hear from Dani about the topic she’d have a great insight but she might have a different view point, to a mother and father of a hermaphrodite child who are just after the best life for their child…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, haven’t taken a stance on this either way. I personally just love people who speak on behalf of communities, which they are not apart of..

especially when those communities are generally diverse.
I’d love to hear from Dani about the topic she’d have a great insight but she might have a different view point, to a mother and father of a hermaphrodite child who are just after the best life for their child…

Yeah, it is the absolutism on both sides as well that annoys me.

You don't like him ?

On Pixel 4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've never met him so no views on his personality.

But he's just another shonk packaging up platitudes as wisdom, that whole rules crap.

That he then became hopelessly addicted to benzos when crisis struck his own life, despite having preached tough love bullshit just exposes him further.

As I said, no different from those televangelists making fat $$$ preaching family values and punishing sinners who go back stage to hit the pipe ands get it on with busty 16 year old girls.

I've never met him so no views on his personality.

But he's just another shonk packaging up platitudes as wisdom, that whole rules crap.

That he then became hopelessly addicted to benzos when crisis struck his own life, despite having preached tough love bullshit just exposes him further.

As I said, no different from those televangelists making fat $$$ preaching family values and punishing sinners who go back stage to hit the pipe ands get it on with busty 16 year old girls.
Has he not overcome his benzo addiction?
That in itself is a strong positive message.

What about his intellectual work?
Do you have issues with those?

Revisit his posts when JP was ill, that should give you your answer.

Just fyi you don't get to claim oh I don't reply to my posts, I don't like where this is going, then pull little pissant drive bys like this.

I said yesterday I'd respect your wish but if you want out of the debate, you stay out of the debate.

This kind of pissweak stuff suggests you want to have your cake and eat it too

Has he not overcome his benzo addiction?
That in itself is a strong positive message.

What about his intellectual work?
Do you have issues with those?

He has, so hopefully he can adjust his bullshit worldview beyond make your bed in the morning and everything will be OK, and recognise the world is a lot more complex and humans a lot more fallible.

I suspect though he won't, as he can make too much coin and accumulate more power selling his bullshit to rubes.

He's a snake oil salesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back