Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic femininity.

See the resident woke mafia.

It’s just point scoring. I’m glad social media wasn’t around when I was a teenager. No doubt I would have said said something ridiculous....though I haven’t really worked anywhere that would be an issue. Tbh most of these stories come out of America.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Logan Paul wins (which he won’t) does that mean KSI is better than mayweather LOL think about that wokesters

Have they got the PPV numbers for the fight to go ahead yet? Doesn’t feel like there’s much interest in it. I’ll ****ing laugh my arse off if Mayweather goes back to his early days (before he had hand issues) and just knocks him out.

I hate genetically that I have high lat insertions grrr because I’ve been trying to do a lat spread but they don’t look as good

Have they got the PPV numbers for the fight to go ahead yet? Doesn’t feel like there’s much interest in it. I’ll ******* laugh my arse off if Mayweather goes back to his early days (before he had hand issues) and just knocks him out.

It starts at 10, yeah there was so much more hype around the youtuber boxing cards and Logan Paul vs KSI 2. Also no one is paying $50 bucks for the fight hell no

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

While that is funny I don't think we, or the US, really need ego tripping smart arse judges.
I know, but it is pretty damn funny and he'll get a lot of traction from that.

One of my dogs tried to lick me this morning so I smelled like the dead wallaby its been rolling in.

Hehehe I have one suggestion, shower.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Redemption is a big part of how a functioning society works. We see convicted criminals who have fantastically redeemed themselves and contributed to humanity in beautiful ways. It would be a different story if his current co-workers had noticed a pattern of behaviour. If it was something he said as an 18 year old that he deeply regrets, and the public are calling for his sacking then it opens up a raft of awful possibilities.

its nit just about redemption, most people actually mature as they get older, i cringe at some of the stuff i did and considered normal in my 20s, 30s...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back