Play Nice Random Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people say they aren’t woke?!?!🤬

I am woke because I am awake and conscious right now

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

MURDER AND COVER UP​

On August 23,1987 two boys were found dead on a railroad tracks near Mena. The bodies were Kevin Ives, 17 years old and his friend, Don Henry, 16 years old. Their deaths at the time were ruled accidental by Clinton-appointed state medical examiner, Dr. Fahmy Malak. The presumption was, that the boys fell asleep on the tracks and the train ran over them.What initially appeared to be a grossly incompetent investigation was actually an orchestrated cover-up. Residents reported small, low-flying airplanes coming in at slow speeds over the tracks in the middle of the night with their lights off just prior to revving up and flying away. Linda Ives, Kevin’s mother became suspicious of the boys deaths with all of these rumors. After fighting the Arkansas justice system for several years she won exhumation and re-autopsy. An out-of-state examiner said the cause of death was clear: murder by beating and stabbing before they were placed on the railroad tracks. Malak was exposed as an incompetent fool, yet Governor Bill Clinton supported him, in spite of his being a political liability.

The murder case was assigned to police investigator John Brown. From the get go, the case file was in shambles. Key crime scene photographs were missing. The entire list of any evidence was gone. It also appeared that no one from 1987 to 1993 had interviewed anyone of any significance in the case. John Brown’s investigation was shut down and he resigned, but not before the following pieces could be put together.

Apparently, the boys were deer hunting that night. They had no idea that the tracks were used by Mena pilots as a site for dropping off drugs and money, and that a drop had gone missing three nights previously, causing panic at Mena. The concern was not the missing $400,000, but the missing transmitter that was in the case with the money. If someone found this, it would be traceable right back to Mena. In a classic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Kevin and Don stumbled right into a police protected drug drop site, where Law enforcement officials and drug smugglers were waiting to see who might show up. The boys were chased down and taken to another location. At that point they were beaten and stabbed. Then there bodies were placed on the track in hopes that all evidence of the murder would be distorted by the train mangling the bodies.

A US Senate subcommittee in 1989 called the available evidence about Mena sufficient for an indictment on money laundering charges. But the feds scraped a five year probe of Mena and interfered in local investigations The state police were taken off the case. Clinton refused a request from one of his own prosecutors to pursue the matter any further.

In spite of the evidence, every investigator who has tried to expose the crimes of Mena has been professionally destroyed. After six investigations, no one to date has been indicted for the train murders or any other crime that has occurred at Mena.
Help Bush Snr import coke they said, you’ll become prez one day they said..

Huh? You were talking him up. Promoting his tweets and his supporters tweets.

You even went on a pissy little rant about Trump's critics lacking masculinity or some sh*t you vomited up after binging on news corp for hours.

Isn’t it amazing how quickly Trump has been removed from having any culture significance. That’s canceled. And good riddance imo.

There’s a lot of weak coke here, and yeah people pay more for it. A lot of it is stepped on with caffeine so it seems stronger but it’s still sh*t. A good connect can get decent stuff...those days are over for me anyway 😬. The real shame is what’s happened to the googs, they’re all shithouse these days...apparently

At the risk of going full flog and quoting myself, I know a lot of young people still in the party scene and now the party drug of choice is shard/ice. When I ask them why they tell me it’s because they can’t afford coke and the googs are shit. That’s a problem imo. Ice is way more dangerous. The sooner we legalise drugs the better imo.

At the risk of going full flog and quoting myself, I know a lot of young people still in the party scene and now the party drug of choice is shard/ice. When I ask them why they tell me it’s because they can’t afford coke and the googs are sh*t. That’s a problem imo. Ice is way more dangerous. The sooner we legalise drugs the better imo.
One of my brother's is/was a coke addict (don't really talk to him much). Very expensive habit. Have heard similar from other people across the journey.

Full legalization would solve a lot of problems.

One of my brother's is/was a coke addict (don't really talk to him much). Very expensive habit. Have heard similar from other people across the journey.

Full legalization would solve a lot of problems.

Australia is always behind on this sort of thing so we’ll probably have to wait till NZ does it.

At the risk of going full flog and quoting myself, I know a lot of young people still in the party scene and now the party drug of choice is shard/ice. When I ask them why they tell me it’s because they can’t afford coke and the googs are sh*t. That’s a problem imo. Ice is way more dangerous. The sooner we legalise drugs the better imo.
Problem with coke is it’s a functional drug.
I know a lot of people who take it like having a coffee, and don’t think anything of having a couple of bumps a day. Honestly unless you know the person, you’d never know.
But It can all fall apart very quickly.

completely agree thou, it should all be legalised and treated as a health issue. Not a criminal one.

Thought this was worth sharing, I had a mate around this morning who is friends with the publican of The London Tavern in Richmond (the boys used to go there for a feed after matches with their families, don’t know if they still do but it was a really good opportunity to catch up with a player meet his missus have a quiet beers and a chat) who told my mate Danni Laidley recently celebrated a birthday there and that the players turned up to wish them happy birthday (not sure if it was past or present players or both) but by all accounts it was a good celebration culminating in Danni planting a kiss on the publican to everyone’s amusement. One comment from an ex player was Laidley was the best game day coach they ever played under but tended to go missing during the week. Anyways I thought this was a positive story worth sharing because it illustrates we’re all human and regardless of how the media portrays a situation the truth about the bonds between players and coaches are genuinely enduring whatever ups and downs they face in life.

Thought this was worth sharing, I had a mate around this morning who is friends with the publican of The London Tavern in Richmond (the boys used to go there for a feed after matches with their families, don’t know if they still do but it was a really good opportunity to catch up with a player meet his missus have a quiet beers and a chat) who told my mate Danni Laidley recently celebrated a birthday there and that the players turned up to wish them happy birthday (not sure if it was past or present players or both) but by all accounts it was a good celebration culminating in Danni planting a kiss on the publican to everyone’s amusement. One comment from an ex player was Laidley was the best game day coach they ever played under but tended to go missing during the week. Anyways I thought this was a positive story worth sharing because it illustrates we’re all human and regardless of how the media portrays a situation the truth about the bonds between players and coaches are genuinely enduring whatever ups and downs they face in life.
I am glad she is feeling a bit better.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing!

Absolutely worth sharing, thanks

And btw I thought laidley was a good match day coach too - definitely saw him win games with change ups. Where he fell down (probably with a lack of support) was list management - hay, McConnell probably even Thomson; disastrous trades

Absolutely worth sharing, thanks

And btw I thought laidley was a good match day coach too - definitely saw him win games with change ups. Where he fell down (probably with a lack of support) was list management - hay, McConnell probably even Thomson; disastrous trades
I’ve said for ages after Carey/Pagan leaving, we should’ve had a Brad to steer the ship.. a Laidley type coach would’ve been great after.. we got em backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was in Qingdao, China in 2019 for a soccer tournament two months before covid-19 ravaged China. Particularly when I came back I got really sick in my respiratory trac and it freaks me out if I was patient zero.

I also have a somewhat funny kinda scary story. So a few friends and I were at the shopping Centre it was huge and there was a ball pit right. All of a sudden a fight breaks out and this guy it literally bashing the shit out of another guy and you could hear his head bashing into the ground. They literally fought over a chair :/ there was also no security LOL or police only 2 paramedics.

I’m half Asian but I’m Asian passing and street vendors and people would talk to me in Chinese and I’d just nod my head like I knew what they were talking about lol

Someone’s cutting onions while I read this :(((

These people just restore my faith in society that there are these amazing people who will go out of their way to help others.

Astonishing bloke and extremely brave.

A weird question, is sweet Jesus a north member cos I want to do him slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back