Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve watched this too many times and it always makes me laugh. I’m such a child.

Wettest hurricane from the standpoint of water 💀. Dying

Ur daddy Donald is no match

I’ve watched this too many times and it always makes me laugh. I’m such a child.

Wettest hurricane from the standpoint of water 💀. Dying

i wish they'd let biden out more. you just know he'd be saying shit like this all the time but they manage him too carefully

i wish they'd let biden out more. you just know he'd be saying sh*t like this all the time but they manage him too carefully
Does the bloke even know how to use a phone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a " Wednesday " as well Mutt's. The irony 😃

Don't mean to be that guy, Alanis, but may I suggest the words 'apt', 'fitting', 'well-timed' or possibly even 'synchronistic' as alternatives?

Last edited:

Context is your friend

The clip comes from Biden’s Oct. 29 campaign speech at a drive-in rally in Tampa, Florida. C-SPAN footage and transcripts of that speech reveal then-candidate Biden was discussing Trump’s past statements.

Here's the full context:

“Donald Trump when he thinks of climate change, he says hoax. Well, guess what? Speaking of hoaxes, remember what he said about these increasing violent hurricanes and the frequency? He actually said, maybe we should detonate a nuclear bomb over the Atlantic. By the way, the same stable genius who said, the biggest problem we had in the Revolutionary War is we didn’t have enough airports. Whoa. Man, I tell you, what. His answer to families in Puerto Rico, struggling through Hurricane Maria was, what would he do? Toss rolls of paper towels at them. He doesn’t have any real answers.”

After making the statement about the Revolutionary War, Biden blessed himself and sighed.

Biden is referencing several different Trump statements that drew widespread derision.

July 2019: Trump says troops shut down airports during the Revolutionary War​

In 2019, Trump made headlines after he said American troops in the Revolutionary War “took over the airports” during his July 4 speech at the Lincoln Memorial.

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory," he said. "And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

August 2019: Report says Trump asked to stop hurricanes with bombs​

Biden's comment about using nuclear bombs to fight hurricanes refers to 2019 reports.

Axios reported on Aug. 25, 2019, that Trump had repeatedly asked senior Homeland Security officials if they could drop nuclear bombs into the eyes of incoming hurricanes before they hit the east coast.

Trump repeatedly called himself 'stable genius'​

The post misquotes Biden to say “stable Jesus,” when he actually said “stable genius” in reference to Trump’s past remarks about himself.

Context is your friend

The clip comes from Biden’s Oct. 29 campaign speech at a drive-in rally in Tampa, Florida. C-SPAN footage and transcripts of that speech reveal then-candidate Biden was discussing Trump’s past statements.

Here's the full context:

“Donald Trump when he thinks of climate change, he says hoax. Well, guess what? Speaking of hoaxes, remember what he said about these increasing violent hurricanes and the frequency? He actually said, maybe we should detonate a nuclear bomb over the Atlantic. By the way, the same stable genius who said, the biggest problem we had in the Revolutionary War is we didn’t have enough airports. Whoa. Man, I tell you, what. His answer to families in Puerto Rico, struggling through Hurricane Maria was, what would he do? Toss rolls of paper towels at them. He doesn’t have any real answers.”

After making the statement about the Revolutionary War, Biden blessed himself and sighed.

Biden is referencing several different Trump statements that drew widespread derision.

July 2019: Trump says troops shut down airports during the Revolutionary War​

In 2019, Trump made headlines after he said American troops in the Revolutionary War “took over the airports” during his July 4 speech at the Lincoln Memorial.

“Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket’s red glare it had nothing but victory," he said. "And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant.”

August 2019: Report says Trump asked to stop hurricanes with bombs​

Biden's comment about using nuclear bombs to fight hurricanes refers to 2019 reports.

Axios reported on Aug. 25, 2019, that Trump had repeatedly asked senior Homeland Security officials if they could drop nuclear bombs into the eyes of incoming hurricanes before they hit the east coast.

Trump repeatedly called himself 'stable genius'​

The post misquotes Biden to say “stable Jesus,” when he actually said “stable genius” in reference to Trump’s past remarks about himself.

C’mon. I could post 20 videos of Biden losing track whilst talking.

Do you think Biden isn’t in a state of mental decline?

No.

He's 80 this year, most 80 year olds would be no different. But prove the point with videos that aren't taken out of context.

Fair enough. It was the first video that came up when I searched Biden under the video section of Twitter. I’m not going to spam the thread with him losing track half way through talking.

I think it’s kind of cruel what the Democrats have done to him. They wanted a puppet and got one I spose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back