Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder of the fact that the alternative is far worse, on all levels including the mental decline scale (this is from yesterday)

The alternative is worse in almost every way, but mental decline isn’t one of them. The world hasn’t seen a leader in the state of mental decay in which Biden is in for a long, long time.

The alternative is worse in almost every way, but mental decline isn’t one of them. The world hasn’t seen a leader in the state of mental decay in which Biden is in for a long, long time.

Did you watch the video? Trump supporters would call for Biden's head if he rambled on that badly.

And I'm happy to acknowledge that Biden is losing his mental faculties. He was always a poor presidency candidate. Just miles better than who he replaced (then and now).

In a country of 330 million people ...

Just a reminder of the fact that the alternative is far worse, on all levels including the mental decline scale (this is from yesterday)

Yeah 100%. Who knows what he’d do with the current situation with Russia.

No shit, I just watched that video on Twitter 30 seconds ago.

He’s a lunatic. Still think we’re missing out on him being active on social media for the laugh though.

Did you watch the video? Trump supporters would call for Biden's head if he rambled on that badly.

And I'm happy to acknowledge that Biden is losing his mental faculties. He was always a poor presidency candidate. Just miles better than who he replaced (then and now).

In a country of 330 million people ...

I agree Trump is in a state of mental decline. I’ve just never seen a guy that they are literally afraid to put in front of anyone other than partial journalists for fear of what he might say or do in such a powerful position.

It’s a byproduct of the fact they generally don’t let anyone under the age of 65 make a serious run for presidency. Our politicians in Australia are a crap lot, but at least they’re in the primes of their lives, not ready for retirement. Only in America are all of the candidates wheeled out of retirement homes.

all good, teflon snakes account is still intact and nice to see he hasnt forgotton his roots,
Too funny, confirms my suspicion that he still lurks. Has a go at Bigfooty, while spending is day reading it. Must drive him further insane not being able to post. oh well, F' him.

I agree Trump is in a state of mental decline. I’ve just never seen a guy that they are literally afraid to put in front of anyone other than partial journalists for fear of what he might say or do in such a powerful position.

It’s a byproduct of the fact they generally don’t let anyone under the age of 65 make a serious run for presidency. Our politicians in Australia are a crap lot, but at least they’re in the primes of their lives, not ready for retirement. Only in America are all of the candidates wheeled out of retirement homes.
When PJ O'Rourke passed away last month, I was reminded of his endorsement of Hilary Clinton in 2016:

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

Biden was the "normal parameters" candidate in 2020. The Democrats just had to have someone who was well-known, who had a long history of being a good guy, there had to be no surprises. They couldn't risk losing to Trump again, and if that meant they picked a guy who was almost 80, then so be it.

Can't imagine him running again, though.

When PJ O'Rourke passed away last month, I was reminded of his endorsement of Hilary Clinton in 2016:

"I am endorsing Hillary, and all her lies and all her empty promises," O'Rourke continued. "It's the second-worst thing that can happen to this country, but she's way behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters."

Biden was the "normal parameters" candidate in 2020. The Democrats just had to have someone who was well-known, who had a long history of being a good guy, there had to be no surprises. They couldn't risk losing to Trump again, and if that meant they picked a guy who was almost 80, then so be it.

Can't imagine him running again, though.

A sad, sad indictment on the state of American politics.

This will be pretty big.

He went on the full send podcast but it got pulled almost straight away.

You gonna get your tissues and lotion ready? Or is that standard practice when you specifically listen to Joe?

You gonna get your tissues and lotion ready? Or is that standard practice when you specifically listen to Joe?

Nah. Some episodes are good and some are boring. This episode will be massive though and Spotify will leave it up. There will be tears from people again trying to cancel JRE. But that won’t happen. Spotify isn’t about to pay him $200M just to walk away.

Ironically the reason this podcast will be so big is because Trump has been de-platformed.

Are you not curious about what Trump will say? It’ll be a 3 hour uncrated conversation with the lunatic. Rogan’s not a fan of Trump either fwiw so it could be very interesting. Or he could just take mushrooms and try and find out if he knows anything about UFO’s lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was Neil Young just capping for publicity
giphy.gif

Not really. I listen to Patrick Bet-David a bit and that episode just popped up on Spotify….without any noise at all. So I thought hmmm, I wonder if the same people that Neil cracked it about were popping up on other platforms that Neil has his music on, typed in the search and there it is.

Took less then a minute.

Don’t you find it hypocritical?

Not really. I listen to Patrick Bet-David a bit and that episode just popped up on Spotify….without any noise at all. So I thought hmmm, I wonder if the same people that Neil cracked it about were popping up on other platforms that Neil has his music on, typed in the search and there it is.

Took less then a minute.

Don’t you find it hypocritical?
You don't really understand Neil and his beef with Spotify.

It's been ongoing for a lot longer than the Rogan stuff, that's just the latest issue and he leveraged that very nicely to highlight just what a shitty organisation Spotify is.

You don't really understand Neil and his beef with Spotify.

It's been ongoing for a lot longer than the Rogan stuff, that's just the latest issue and he leveraged that very nicely to highlight just what a shitty organisation Spotify is.

All those organisations are the same. Same goes for the old school record labels ****ing over talent.

Last edited:
Man censorship sucks. Abby has always been great for counter view of the official narrative that comes out of the US.

Everything like that you know of that you think people should see or hear ... archive it. Make copies. There is only gonna be more of this shit.

Everything like that you know of that you think people should see or hear ... archive it. Make copies. There is only gonna be more of this sh*t.

She wrote afterwards that they were able to recover the content.

If I was a political content content creator I’d be getting off YouTube. They’re silencing both the left and the right.

She wrote afterwards that they were able to recover the content.

If I was a political content content creator I’d be getting off YouTube. They’re silencing both the left and the right.
They did it to GR FFS!!!

That's worse than any political censorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back