Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else here use Ubank?

I can't seem to transfer money atm, not sure if it's on my end or they've stuffed up their code again

Does anyone else here use Ubank?

I can't seem to transfer money atm, not sure if it's on my end or they've stuffed up their code again
Yep but only for bills

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough. It’s not so much the content, it’s that trump’s voice sounded super weird. I reckon it would have massively pissed him off.

Most likely what Trump would say, “The interview was very good, people are saying it was the best interview they’ve ever heard, they say I’ve never heard such a good interview”

Most likely what Trump would say, “The interview was very good, people are saying it was the best interview they’ve ever heard, they say I’ve never heard such a good interview”
That was very good. Every thought of joining Souv for a couple of impressions?

That was very good. Every thought of joining Souv for a couple of impressions?

Shane Gillis described how to do a Trump impression and once you hear it, it’s so easy. I can’t really do the voice though.

Gillis & Adam Ray have been on Kill Tony twice now as Trump & Biden, and damn it’s funny. The latest show was at a sold out Madison square garden.

You should check it out, if you haven’t already seen the show. Tony Hinchcliffe is on top of the world right now.

choirboys show was great last night, even went to the chinese resturant up the road before hand for the full 80s experiance.

Choirboys: Run To Paradise​

Saturday 17 August 8:00pm

As young twenty-something-year-olds, Choirboys formed in 1978, growing up on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The wild, hedonistic lifestyle the band witnessed of the youth in the '70s is ultimately what gave birth to their seminal rock anthem, Run To Paradise. It’s all about the stories that sound all too familiar within the culture widely assumed of the music industry - “sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll” and they tell it all.

Who would have thought that Run To Paradise, thirty-five years on, would ultimately have started the first chapter of a myriad of untold stories as recalled by a band that’s seen it all, heard it all, and helped in the craziness?

Re: holiday spending money

Idk what I should do, put aside money every fortnight til I reach 1k (my spending money for Japan) or save like normal then transfer 1k out.

I mean it’s exactly the same thing (I think) but I am a bit confused because it’s my first time travelling away from my family lmao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back