Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Ligma

Unfortunately I don’t know Tokyo that well, I’m in the Kansai region (Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe).

I’ll give some general advice - for what it’s worth…

It’s very easy to get stuck in no-man’s land accommodation wise. Tokyo is like 5x bigger than Melbourne. It’s hard to comprehend until you experience it. Take care with your choice of accommodation - advertising can be misleading. As a rule the cheaper it is, the less convenient it will be. I wouldn’t choose anywhere more than a 5 minute walk to a station.

Regardless of where you stay, organize the use of a bicycle (not a an e-scooter, everyone hates them and they’re shit). Riding around Japanese cities is the best. It is nothing like Australia - you won’t get run over, you won’t get hassled by the cops, if you’re on a bike, people will assume you’re a local. It’s
awesome.

Even if you think it doesn’t interest you, make sure you spend at least one night in the countryside - in an onsen town. A lot of the cheaper accommodation is a bit old, but the towns are beautiful, the people are incredible and it’s an absolute must imo.

Hope that helps, feel free to ask anything specific, I’ll help if I can.

View attachment 2146222

Our old girl is off to the vet for the final time tomorrow 😞 almost 16. A solid innings
Well we had to postpone this for a week due to some extra chaos in the family. she’s gone as of tonight and I’m actually ****ing shattered. Thought the extra week would make it easier… wrong lol

Well we had to postpone this for a week due to some extra chaos in the family. she’s gone as of tonight and I’m actually ****ing shattered. Thought the extra week would make it easier… wrong lol
I'm so sorry to hear this mate. You've lost a family member. Take time each day to reflect and grieve. It's a long process, but you'll never forget her.

<3

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Random Chat Thread VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back